News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

British Museum (Natural History) by Invicta

Started by DinoToyForum, May 07, 2012, 12:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Quote from: stoneage on August 31, 2016, 12:48:01 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on August 30, 2016, 10:51:15 AM
Quote from: pako on August 30, 2016, 10:36:23 AM

Hi guys, do you know how much this box complete with the 12 dinosaurs is worth ? Cheers  :))

Last year I bought on Ebay the Limited Edition Box with Lambeosaurus for 120£ + shipping  ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157656016275480 )...
Mint conditions for the figures / scratches and marks outside the box / no poster ( I bought it separately ).

Did the little man with the hat come with it?
The little man with a hat should be from CollectA for scale reference.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 31, 2016, 01:02:00 AM
Quote from: stoneage on August 31, 2016, 12:48:01 AM
Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on August 30, 2016, 10:51:15 AM
Quote from: pako on August 30, 2016, 10:36:23 AM

Hi guys, do you know how much this box complete with the 12 dinosaurs is worth ? Cheers  :))

Last year I bought on Ebay the Limited Edition Box with Lambeosaurus for 120£ + shipping  ( https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157656016275480 )...
Mint conditions for the figures / scratches and marks outside the box / no poster ( I bought it separately ).

Did the little man with the hat come with it?
The little man with a hat should be from CollectA for scale reference.

Yes, totally right.

vmi

thats it. the price is in accordance with the item itself

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 30, 2012, 06:46:57 PM
Quote from: CityRaptor on August 30, 2012, 06:39:52 PM
Just a quick question: How much would an Invicta Stenonychosaurus be worth?

Check ebay's ended listing and see if you can find a ball park price...also remember that these pieces are VERY condition oriented as they are easily nicked, scraped, ect.  Really in the end something is only worth what someone else will pay for it though. You might want to list it in the Classified section and just put " make offer " .  I'm looking for one myself but I wouldn't go higher then 30.00 . I saw a painted one go for 35.00 recently..but didn't like  the paint really.

pako

Hey guys, got those bad boys on a flea market, I am planning on selling them on ebay as I only collect Papos but I ask you first if you'd be interested in the lot or a few of them, PM me  ;)

Roselaar

Quote from: pako on June 14, 2017, 11:14:16 AM
Hey guys, got those bad boys on a flea market, I am planning on selling them on ebay as I only collect Papos but I ask you first if you'd be interested in the lot or a few of them, PM me  ;)

Sending PM.  ;)

pako

Hi guys,

Well I thought would be easier but you are quite a few interested so I think to organise it the best I will use ebay, I'll post the ad on the forum once it is done.

Thanks

Lanthanotus

Woah, nice catch, will be an interesting auction, they all seem to be in excellent condition :) Good luck!

Moodyraptor

Quote from: pako on June 14, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

Very cool find, I'm not sure I've even seen a painted ichthyosaur before, and you have two!  I will definitely be interested in your ebay auction.

pako

So to let you guys know, I am quite busy at the moment so I might take a few more weeks to put the auction up  ;)

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

pako

Hey guys!

So I will put all the auctions on ebay tomorrow evening (sunday 25th) by 8pm french time so they will end sunday the 2nd of July same time.

I have something like 18 pieces for sale separately, mainly Invicta but also a few Safari and Bullyland.

Once they are on I'll post in "New on Ebay".

;)

BrontoScorpio

Hi Pako.

Just as a service - I am sorry to tell you that you listed items in ebay.FR - some without even the possibility to ship to the US.
You should know that most people, specially the new ones, will not be able to find your items if they search ebay for invicta dinosaurs.
just so you would know ...

pako

Hey thanks for the advice, I realised it wasn't worldwide but I couldn't put different shipping cost between europe and worldwide so I just went for europe, but I'll have a proper look tonight and change it hopefully. ;)

pako

Here we go, I changed it all available to worldwide shipping.
Because ebay doesn't offer to have a shipping cost for Europe and another one for worldwide, I had to charge the maximum (so worldwide) and as I explain in the adverts, before payment ask for the real shipping cost for your country so I charge you only the right amount.
:D

bigbear

I just bought a near mint 20 dinosaur boxed set including poster for £5! It was mis-described on ebay and I stumbled onto it by accident. I'm made up!!! Does anybody know how many white bases there should be in the set, please and if there was any paperwork or a protective inner insert. I just have the box, poster and figures. I dread to think how much this would be at the 'proper' price! I'll now be selling off my complete set of played with unpainted versions if anybody is after anything in particular. The only painted one I am selling is the stegosaurus, as I have two.

Roselaar

Quote from: bigbear on September 26, 2017, 10:19:05 PM
I just bought a near mint 20 dinosaur boxed set including poster for £5! It was mis-described on ebay and I stumbled onto it by accident. I'm made up!!! Does anybody know how many white bases there should be in the set, please and if there was any paperwork or a protective inner insert. I just have the box, poster and figures. I dread to think how much this would be at the 'proper' price! I'll now be selling off my complete set of played with unpainted versions if anybody is after anything in particular. The only painted one I am selling is the stegosaurus, as I have two.

Wow, good catch! How was it 'misdescribed' exactly? Not that think it likely it will happen again...

I think it ought to come with only one white stand. Don't know about the rest.

bigbear

Thanks for that. It was just called "Natural History Museum boxed set", with no mention of Invicta at all. I think people must have thought it was the new toyway dinosaurs, or something? Anyhow, not one other bid over 10 days, so I won it! I still can't believe it... Just the one stand? That's what I've got! Thanks. I've never been sure if the aquatic dinosaurs came with stands, or if it was just the blue whale. Now to find the Invicta Mountain t ogo with this... :-)

stoneage

My Icthyosaurus came with a white stand.

BrontoScorpio

Hi bigbear,

Your find is truly one of the best deals I saw this year.
The box is truly amazing.
I can't help getting a certain amount of satisfaction when ever people who refuse to send Internationally get a low price :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dinosaur-Natural-History-Museum-Collection-boxed-complete-5-/202055992805?hash=item2f0b79c5e5%3Ag%3A6GcAAOSwTxpZq%7Efx&nma=true&si=XyP8KJx2fCl30yoO405p7S7z9Zo%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: