News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CarnotaurusKing's Collection

Started by CarnotaurusKing, September 16, 2015, 05:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarnotaurusKing

My Collection (16/09/2015):

Ceratopsians:

(From left to right)Schleich Styracosaurus, Papo Triceratops, Unknown Styracosaurus, and Schleich Pentaceratops.

Theropods:

AAA Ceratosaurus, Geoworld Velociraptor, Safari Acrocanthosaurus, Papo Tyrannosaurus, Schleich Allosaurus, and Papo Carnotaurus.

Non Dinosaurs and Miscellaneous Herbivores:

Schleich Parasaurolophus, Unknown Brachiosaurus, Bullyland Woolly mammoth, and Schleich Quetzalcoatlus.

(31/12/2021):

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

sauroid

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 16, 2015, 07:27:06 PM
Quote from: sauroid on September 16, 2015, 07:25:58 PM
no pics. :(
That's odd. I can see them. Maybe it's something on your end? :o
i dont know TQ, his is the only thread whose pics i cant view.  :o
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: sauroid on September 16, 2015, 07:37:00 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 16, 2015, 07:27:06 PM
Quote from: sauroid on September 16, 2015, 07:25:58 PM
no pics. :(
That's odd. I can see them. Maybe it's something on your end? :o
i dont know TQ, his is the only thread whose pics i cant view.  :o
Reload the page and it should work.

Patrx

I can't see them either. I think the host you're using, "Postimg" has a redirect or something in place to prevent embedding images directly - notice that even if you copy the link into your browser, instead of seeing the image by itself like you should, you get a Postimg page full of ads.
Photobucket does something similar, but it's more subtle. You can embed their images, but if you try to view them directly, you get a Photobucket page loaded with ads and offers to buy prints. It's absurd.

Still, this wouldn't exactly explain why TQ can see your images just fine. Hmmm.

EDIT: I modified your links a little, CarnotaurusKing, and now I can see the images. Hopefully they appear for sauroid as well?

joossa

I can't see them. Reloaded the page a couple times.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tyrantqueen

I haven't seen the AAA Ceratosaurus in brown before :o I've seen two green variations but never brown. Neat.

sauroid

"EDIT: I modified your links a little, CarnotaurusKing, and now I can see the images. Hopefully they appear for sauroid as well?"

nope, still can't see them.

postsaurischian

??? I can only see the ceratopsian pic. Strange!

Tyto_Theropod

Dinosaurs riding elephants! Now I've seen it all! ;D

Great collection, good luck adding to it. You've got good taste in Schleichs, I'll give you that.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Patrx

Quote from: joossa on September 17, 2015, 04:58:12 AM
I can't see them. Reloaded the page a couple times.
Quote from: sauroid on September 17, 2015, 05:50:02 AMnope, still can't see them.
Quote from: postsaurischian on September 17, 2015, 07:09:54 AM
??? I can only see the ceratopsian pic. Strange!

How odd! Well, that leads me to suggest looking around for another host, CarnotarusKing.

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 17, 2015, 05:20:10 AM
I haven't seen the AAA Ceratosaurus in brown before :o I've seen two green variations but never brown. Neat.
Oh it's by AAA? Never knew. Thanks!

CarnotaurusKing

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on September 17, 2015, 12:10:20 PM
Dinosaurs riding elephants! Now I've seen it all! ;D

Great collection, good luck adding to it. You've got good taste in Schleichs, I'll give you that.
LOL. Thank you!

CarnotaurusKing

It's been some time since I shared my collection, so I thought I'd make up for lost time. No stone elephants this time, though  :'( . Mind you, this is not my whole collection, with the rest being in another part of the world. I'll share the rest in due time.

Collection overview:

Jurassic World figures (Hasbro, Mattel, Kinder):

(From left to right)
Front row: Kinder Joy Apatosaurus, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Mosasaurus, and Dimorphodon
Middle row: Mattel Suchomimus(x2), Carnotaurus, Triceratops(x2), Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Allosaurus(x2), and Metriacanthosaurus
Back row: Mattel Indoraptor; Hasbro Velociraptor; Mattel Brachiosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Gallimimus, Herrerasaurus, Stygimoloch, Carnotaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, and Concavenator

Bullyland:

Front row: Allosaurus, Velociraptor, Archaeopteryx, and Triceratops
Back row: Woolly mammoth

Schleich:

Front row: Quetzalcoatlus
Middle row, 1: Styracosaurus, Dunkleosteus, Saichania, Psittacosaurus, Dimetrodon, Tawa, and Velociraptor
Middle row, 2: Allosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Giganotosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, Pentaceratops, and Utahraptor
Back row: Barapasaurus

CollectA:

Front row: Hydrotherosaurus, Achelousaurus, Regaliceratops, Muttaburrasaurus, Borealopelta, Ampelosaurus, and Velociraptor
Middle row: Tyrannosaurus(x2), Plateosaurus, Stegosaurus, Therizinosaurus, Rebbachisaurus, Triceratops, and Megalosaurus
Back row: Torvosaurus, Diplodocus, Argentinosaurus, Uintatherium, and Styracosaurus

Papo:

Front row: Tupuxuara, Amargasaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Styracosaurus
Back row: Baryonyx, Tyrannosaurus (x2), Triceratops, and Therizinosaurus

Safari Ltd:

Front row: Oviraptor and Velociraptor
Middle row: Suchomimus, Megatherium, Kaprosuchus, Dracorex, Stegosaurus, and Smilodon
Back row: Giganotosaurus

Various manufacturers:

Front row: Mojo Fun Stegosaurus and Nature and Science Minmi
Middle row: Kabaya Seismosaurus, Favorite Co Spinosaurus, Invicta Iguanodon, UKRD Ankylosaurus, AAA Ceratosaurus, and Geoworld Velociraptor
Back row: Lontic Stegosaurus, ELC Brachiosaurus, and Invicta Mamenchisaurus

Chinasaurs and knock-offs:

Worth noting a lot of these (especially Schleichs and chinasaurs) are gifts from loved ones.

Bread

Congratulations on the growth of your collection! Quite a bit added from six years ago and of course collecting takes time. I'll be looking out for the rest of your collection to be shown. Once again, lovely collection and congratulations on the growth of it!

Shonisaurus

My congratulations for all your new figures, they are all very beautiful but I have noticed that some of them have abrasions, it also happens to me with figures from my collection such as the tyrannosaurus from WWD or the deinotherium from Bullyland to give two examples.

CarnotaurusKing

avatar_Bread @Bread Thanks for the kind words! I should be flying in the next week or two, so I should be able to show the rest of it soon enough.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus Thanks! Yeah the paint on a lot of these has taken quite a hit. Since we've been moving houses, they've been spending a good bit of time in boxes. It also tends to bend the limbs of some models, so some of them can barely even stand.

CarnotaurusKing

As promised, here's the rest of my collection. I have a feeling you lot will be much more fond of these figures.

Here's all of them:

CollectA:

Edaphosaurus, Daxiatitan, Therizinosaurus (also in previous post), and Lythronax

Colorata:

Acutiramus, Anomalocaris, Cameroceros, Cephalaspis, Dunkleosteus, and Olenoides

EoFauna:

(From left to right)
Atlasaurus, Triceratops, Deinotherium, and Giganotosaurus

Favorite Co:

Anomalocaris(×2), Canadaspis, Hallucigenia, Marella, Olenoides, Opabinia, Pikaia, and Wiwaxia

Papo:

Allosaurus, velociraptor, Cryolophosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Dimetrodon, and Quetzalcoatlus

PNSO:

Sinoceratops, Pinacosaurus, Spinosaurus, Carnotaurus, and Tarbosaurus

Safari Ltd:

Back row: Tyrannosaurus, Apatosaurus, Camarasaurus, and Diplodocus
Middle row: Daspletosaurus, Gryposaurus, Iguanodon, Baryonyx, Deinonychus, Acrocanthosaurus, Suchomimus (this was also in the previous post), Nasutoceratops, Velociraptor, Pachyrhinosaurus, Nigersaurus, and Deinocheirus
Front row: Ichthyosaurus, Liopleurodon, Sauropelta, and Ankylosaurus

Schleich:

Dinogorgon, Kentrosaurus, Saltasaurus, Diabloceratops, and Animantarx

Various manufacturers:

Beasts of the Mesozoic Chasmosaurus, Mattel Coelurus, unknown Styracosaurus (this was also in the previous post), Placerias, and Toyway Polacanthus

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: