News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

Nice selection of Baryonix! the Favorite one is my favorite too. And yeah the CollectA one has a big resemblance to the customized Papo one, they do look like adult and a juvenile that hasn't bulked up yet.

Die_Maulquappe

My last favorite piece of the line arrived - now I am satisfied.^^
Allosaurus vs. Camarasaurus next to Apatosaurus (sideshow)
Need a bigger shelf now...

On bigger shelf now

Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Libraraptor

Shonisaurus

Silvanusaurus Magnificent comparative photos of Collecta 2019 baryonyx what I have noticed (I think I'm wrong) that Collecta's baryonyx has a stubby body or equal is smaller than I really would have liked. Anyway, I'll get it in my collection. Thanks for the photos.

Fenestra

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on July 21, 2019, 01:07:54 PM
Papo (custom), there is a strong resemblance, maybe juvenile and parent?

This could totally be father teaching his son how to fish in shallow water.
What a nice custom!

Concavenator

Safari 2014 Suchomimus along with CollectA's 2019 Baryonyx anyone please?

Concavenator

Sorry for another request, but I would love to see a photo of the Eofauna Giganotosaurus with  Sede the PNSO Ankylosaurus  :-[  :P

Concavenator

Thanks, but I meant the Eofauna Giga,not the PNSO one :P

Carnotaurus

Hello guys, could someone please post a picture of Collecta Carnotaurus with the Papo Ceratosaurus? Or another Ceratosaurus that Is near 1:30 scale?

Greets

Shonisaurus

Does anyone have the carnotaurus of Nanmu Studio (I am not going to buy it for now because although it is cheap on Aliexpress I am doing "economy of war"? Could I put it in comparative photography with the Carnotaurus of Collecta and Safari?

For me it is a luxury to have a beautiful figure like the carnotaurus of Nanmu Studio (with the anatomical imperfections that the JW-based figure has).

On the other hand a comparative photo of the two dilophosaurus of Rebor with that of Safari would be quite interesting. They are other figures that sincerely will wait for my misfortune and in my case indefinitely their purchase. I understand that both duos of Nanmu carnotaurus dinosaurs and Rebor dilophosaurus are pretty and cool figures.

Fenestra

...blooper. I read Papo Carnotaurus instead of Ceratosaurus.

Fenestra

Quote from: Fenestra on August 22, 2019, 09:46:10 PM
Quote from: Carnotaurus on August 22, 2019, 06:31:16 PM
Hello guys, could someone please post a picture of Collecta Carnotaurus with the Papo Ceratosaurus? Or another Ceratosaurus that Is near 1:30 scale?

Greets

Papo Ceratosaurus with CollectA-Safari ltd. Carnotaurus.
I did lower the head on the CollectA Carnotaurus for the diorama, but nothing more.
Ceratosaurus and Carnotaurus are in a straight line facing each other in this picture. (Discard the bases.)

Carnotaurus

Wow, fantastic diorama Fenestrae, those 2 born to be together and a lot of thanks for the comparison photo, i think they scale very well acording to this image:

Syndicate Bias

i wanna see Rebor's Emperor with Lucas if anyone has them both.

Fenestra

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 22, 2019, 09:16:40 PM
Does anyone have the carnotaurus of Nanmu Studio? Could I put it in comparative photography with the Carnotaurus of Collecta and Safari?

From left to right: Papo - Rebor - Nanmu - Safari ltd. - CollectA

Shonisaurus

avatar_Fenestra @Fenestra Thanks for the comparative photo the Nanmu carnotaurus looks great next to the other carnotaurus of the other toy / collection brands.

Fenestra

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 31, 2019, 04:38:26 PM
avatar_Fenestra @Fenestra Thanks for the comparative photo the Nanmu carnotaurus looks great next to the other carnotaurus of the other toy / collection brands.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by how much I do like the Nanmu Carno. The quality and detail is quite good.
Still not too pleased about the head, but maybe I will adjust that myself some time.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Can anyone compare the Papo "Brachiosaurus" with both of the Carnegie Brachiosaurus figures?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

postsaurischian

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on August 31, 2019, 07:14:58 PM
Can anyone compare the Papo "Brachiosaurus" with both of the Carnegie Brachiosaurus figures?

I only have a pic with the first Carnegie version (and Schleich). The second Carnegie version is of course smaller.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: