News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Die_Maulquappe

My next treasure arrived^^
The stego is huge...the biggest statue from the line.
The scale is not completly matching with the T.rex and the Triceratops (I will pose them together on the side -both 1:15)
It´s around 1:13 or 12

Damn 4 real treasures for me :D

Hope the Triceratos arrives as well soon.
Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: suspsy on June 23, 2019, 07:07:37 PM
SNIP
Thank you for posting these, I will look forward to next year or so when ED gets them in, they look very nice
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Takama

Big Electronic Dinos from Mattel

Destroy N Devour I.rex
Thrash N Throw T.Rex
Grab N Growl Indoraptor

Die_Maulquappe

Sideshow Triceratops vs T. rex
* Clash of the Titans*

Wow i love this Triceratops sculpt so much.
It has these massive front legs and Neck. A living bulldozer.
It really looks as massive as the skeleton structure (which I miss about other figures)

Videos of my statues, figures and dioramas here:
TITANS_of_the_EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2QYASMKvj9McImqRk1MhCA

Concavenator

Would appreciate a comparison pic between the new CollectA Baryonyx and the previou Deluxe version  ^-^

Shonisaurus

I would also like that comparison between the old and the modern versions of the baryonyx but I would add Favorite's baryonyx and Papo's. :)

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

Magnificent and nice size comparison of PNSO prehistoric animals. Nice comparative photo. My congratulations suspsy for this great photography.

gursar

ceratopsian

Quote from: gursar on July 09, 2019, 08:45:28 PM

:))  "Die Bremer Stadtmusikanten"  :))

G @gursar: How very apt!

avatar_suspsy @suspsy: an inspired photo!

Ravonium

Could anyone here post a comparison picture between some/all of the original releases of the PNSO China Post figures and some/all of either series of the PNSO minis?

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: suspsy on July 09, 2019, 02:35:23 PM
How's this for a size comparison?

Untitled by Suspsy Three, on Flickr
I have to say, you have managed to convince me to like both the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus, I may have to get them now.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

suspsy

Here's Paulwin the Dakosaurus alongside Levy the Eurhinosaurus and the Safari Plesiosuchus.

As you can see, Paulwin is definitely not in scale with the others.

Shonisaurus

Sincerely I like the comparison of the dakosaurus PNSO together the plesiosuchus of Safari seems to me a more finished figure the dakosaurus of PNSO although the texture is better in the case of the plesiosuchus of Safari, it is a soft texture in front of the gummy texture of the dakosaurus of PNSO.

The PNSO eurhinosaurus is the strong figure of this trio of prehistoric marine reptiles. The texture of the eurhinosaurus is incomparable compared to the other two figures.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on July 14, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

I have to say, you have managed to convince me to like both the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus, I may have to get them now.

Does anyone here know the "Bremer Stadtmusikanten"?! :)) :))

ceratopsian

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 14, 2019, 09:34:21 PM

Yes I do! :))

Andanna

So do I.  But have not been in Bremen for probably 45 years. 

suspsy

So which musical instrument would you have each one of them play?

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Quote from: ceratopsian on July 14, 2019, 10:34:59 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on July 14, 2019, 09:34:21 PM

Yes I do! :))

I'm sad Himmapaan doesn't post here anymore.

Silvanusaurus

Baryonyx time! Here are some comparisons with the CollectA Baryonyx...

CollectA's previous figure:

Favorite (still my favourite):

Papo (custom), there is a strong resemblance, maybe juvenile and parent?

Size line up:

Group selfie:

Not sure they'll be winning any beauty contests any time soon...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: