News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

Now Available

New 2014 Releases by Creativebeast

5 New Resin Kits

CollectA Wave II

8 New Pieces

View all new releases here:
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/new-releases/

Oh, and one other thing.

To catch the premiere, join the Dan's Dinosaurs Facebook page, which can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/DansDinosaurs

tyrantqueen

Have you guys seen the exclusive gorgo vs. pachy yet? That is one gorgeous gorgosaurus >:D

Manatee

I saw it; very beautiful model. Too expensive for me, though.

Takama

Gorgosaurus has been popping up a lot lately in the Art community.

CityRaptor

Probably has to do with a certain Dark Prince...

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Dan

Patrx

Oi, that's beautiful! Definitely one of the best-looking kits I've seen for awhile. And ... it's miles out of my price range.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dan

Thanks everyone for your kind words! If anyone has any money concerns, I encourage them to contact me personally to see if special arrangements can be made. It never hurts to ask, and I"m always happy to hear from you.

As for the Gorgosaurus, this idea actually did not come from the WWD movie, but from a set of Gorgosaurus chicks that a collector had commissioned from Sean Cooper a while back.

I was instantly smitten with them, but sadly, they were a personal commission and could not be shared. I decided I had to commission something similar, so that more people would have an opportunity to enjoy Sean's talent for feathered theropods. Thanks!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Dan on January 14, 2015, 12:28:39 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind words! If anyone has any money concerns, I encourage them to contact me personally to see if special arrangements can be made. It never hurts to ask, and I"m always happy to hear from you.

As for the Gorgosaurus, this idea actually did not come from the WWD movie, but from a set of Gorgosaurus chicks that a collector had commissioned from Sean Cooper a while back.

I was instantly smitten with them, but sadly, they were a personal commission and could not be shared. I decided I had to commission something similar, so that more people would have an opportunity to enjoy Sean's talent for feathered theropods. Thanks!

I've seen those on his DA account..pretty cool pieces..really made me want a sitting theropod. Sean did  a great job on them!

0onarcissisto0

If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Arul

Yeahh dan's dinosaur the right place to get paleoartist marterpiece

Dan

Some new updates, including new content added to the YouTube page. This is of course my favorite, a behind the scenes look at the development of the latest exclusive model:

http://youtu.be/MDdVGK47A0w

Forum member Noora Kivisilta has recently completed this buildup of the exclusive Koolasuchus model:

All Rebor figures now available for preorder. Please note the Triceratops is expected to be produced in more limited quantities.

Preorder here:

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/rebor/

And finally, the most anticipated announcement of all. Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini Palomino Horses are now available.

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/palomino-good-luck-mini-horse-by-safari/

tyrantqueen

QuoteAnd finally, the most anticipated announcement of all. Safari Ltd. Good Luck Mini Palomino Horses are now available.
Not sure if serious... >:D

CityRaptor

I have a few relatives who would love that one.

Pity I can't afford your gorgeous exclusive Gorgo vs. Pachy!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Paleogene Pals

Dan

Schleich Anhanguera and Kentrosaurus

Preorders for other Rebor models now available as well

Reissued Battat MOS figures in new paint schemes by Dan LoRusso (Full gallery available on FB page)

Blade-of-the-Moon

That mammoth looks like it would fit in well with some past figures...might be great dio material.

tyrantqueen

The Foulkes Edmonto is being reissued??

Haha, but seriously. That is awesome news. I am going to put in an order soon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: