You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dan's Dinosaurs [ DTF Exclusive Offers ]

Started by Dan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 21, 2014, 12:08:27 PM
Quote from: Takama on July 21, 2014, 05:29:43 AM
I do not suspect it will be one Figure

I agree. "Overshadowing any news of  2015 models" demands more than just one figure.

Quote from: Concavenator on July 21, 2014, 09:27:55 AM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on July 21, 2014, 07:46:56 AM
Quote from: Concavenator on July 21, 2014, 06:49:29 AM
Or perhaps Papo is coming with an Apatosaurus...

Didn't they already say no more big figures for awhile ?
Well,there could always be a surprise,couldn't it?  ;)

Dan is not known as the seller with the closest Papo (France) connection.
He wouldn't be the first to hear from them, so I don't think it's a Papo.

We'll have to wait  :).
Or what about Carnegie?Yeah,they might've changed their mentality of 1figure-1 year mentality.
I don't know,but as far as I can tell is thaf I'm crazily looking forward for Carnegie's new Velociraptor.

tyrantqueen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 21, 2014, 12:51:39 PM
And so the postulating begins...

lol  ...and I had nothing to do with egging it on I swear !   ;D

Chad

Whatever it is, I hope it's a new line coming from Japan and, hopefully, features a genus or two or three not usually depicted.

stargatedalek

^so much this
with so little room to display, I have a real fondness for gashapon, and of course obscure species is always great

tyrantqueen

Oooh, there's going to be a reissue of McVey's galloping Triceratops

Too bad I don't buy 1/15 scale models. I'm excited to see if he'll sculpt other stuff for Dan's Dinosaurs.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Cool! Would be great if he would release the Carnotaurus though..and maybe the Stegosaurus..I do love it but the Sideshow piece is pretty much the king here now.. lol

alexeratops

Great looking tritops! Good to see a new one!
like a bantha!

0onarcissisto0

Great looking triceratops for sure, but man, $550? Really? Seems a little unreasonable. Shane Foulkes' trike costs about half as much and is also 1/15th scale.
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

tyrantqueen

Quote from: 0onarcissisto0 on August 04, 2014, 05:30:03 AM
Great looking triceratops for sure, but man, $550? Really? Seems a little unreasonable. Shane Foulkes' trike costs about half as much and is also 1/15th scale.
I wonder why it's so expensive. It's actually a little smaller than Shane Foulkes' kit, at 22 inches long. Plus the Foulkes one comes with quills. Maybe it's because the Foulkes Trike is rotocast, and that helped bring the price down?

Dan

Now Available

Columbian Mammoth Resin Kit by Lu Feng Shan

Terra Battat

The big surprise of 2014 has arrived! I have access to a limited quantity of new Battat Terra figures at the moment, but more new pieces should be coming in soon. The new repaints are geared at mature collectors, though the new Diplodocus certainly looks fancy. Can't wait for everyone to see them.

Notice: The Sideshow Dinosauria pieces are selling very quickly through preorder, and only a few pieces are still available if you wish to guarantee your order. Please contact me as soon as possible if you have not yet reserved the piece you want.

The next Dan's Dinosaurs exclusive is almost ready, so I expect to have some images to share within the coming weeks. I don't believe anyone else has produced a model or figure for this species yet.

Takama

so the Re released Battat Dinos wont be part of the Terra Line?

Dan

I believe they are still considered part of the "Museum of Science" line. I'm not entirely clear on their planned structure, but Dan LoRusso may be able to clarify shortly.

Takama

Last I talked to him on the issue, he had no idea on what there planning on doing with the re releases.  I hope that They sell good enough to warrant new models that are larger then the ones made for the Terra line

loru1588

The licensing agreement with the MOS Boston ran out long ago. Battat is sole owner of the series, so they can call it whatever they choose. No word on when or where yet.  They have 9 repaints in hand, 5 more delivered by the end of this week and the rest before the end of the month.

Takama

No matter what they call them, im happy to be around for this line to come back into production.

Simon

Quote from: loru1588 on August 18, 2014, 11:16:39 PM
The licensing agreement with the MOS Boston ran out long ago. Battat is sole owner of the series, so they can call it whatever they choose. No word on when or where yet.  They have 9 repaints in hand, 5 more delivered by the end of this week and the rest before the end of the month.

Awesome!  The other dino toy companies are quaking in their boots. 

Simon

I must say the the "feeding frenzy" surrounding the "Battat News" of the past week is like nothing I have ever seen.

It brings to mind this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzuRXLzqKk

Paleogene Pals

Paleogene Pals

...And now for something completely different, nice Columbian mammoth!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: