News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: Scout Series

Started by joossa, November 30, 2015, 01:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

Rebor Scout Series
Scale: Varies
Total Release Waves Confirmed as of 05/24/16: 2
Each figure from each wave will be sold separately.

This thread is for specific discussion on Rebor's Scout Series and will contain information on all the separate release waves. Below are Rebor's statements on this product and product images from their FaceBook page and from this forum.

Wave 01: Triceratops "Hazelnut" and Stegosaurus "Melon"
Both are around 10cm in length.
Scale: Both are at 1/35.
Tease Date: 11/27/15
Black and White Image Release Date: 01/22/16
Official Color Images Released on: 03/25/16
Estimated Date Product Available for Purchase: Late April, 2016
Comes with a Base: Yes. Each figure will have its own base that corresponds to the base of the model of the adult version.

Wave 01 Quotes:
11/27/15:
QuoteBlack Friday it is! Guess we'd better to reveal something from next year: REBOR 1:35 Scout Series wave 01, coming in Spring 2016. We will keep this series going, for each existing REBOR adult dinosaur there will be a juvenile for you, the sculpting and paint of these little fellows will be as beautiful as the adult version, and if you spot a new species, that means mummy or daddy is coming! Of course we won't forget the diorama bases, the environments will match the bases of their adult version, it's all about mix and match to create the unique diorama of your own, so ladies and gentlemen, have fun!

11/27/15:
QuoteFB User: As long as the horns point the right way (ps this is my first criticism so far and i own every model you guys have produced so far)

Rebor: Still too young to look like that, by the way we love Jack Horner :)

01/22/16:
QuoteDino Mummies & Daddies, meet these little cutie pies!

03/25/16:
QuoteREBOR Scout Series Wave 1, meet Hazelnut and Melon! Both babies are around 10cm in length, although they are small figures, however if you've already got our 1:6 Velociraptor Hatchlings, you will know that no matter how small they are, we never compromise on quality or details, in fact just to find out what we can do with these little guys, we've taken them even more seriously than usual and applied over 17 painting procedures on each figure to ensure that these juvenile dinosaurs look beautiful and genuine. Why? Because we love our fans and we need to make sure that our works are absolutely impeccable so that we won't let you guys down, It's an attitude! :)
QuoteFB User: Non scale right ?
Rebor: 1:35

04/22/16:
QuoteAll official photos of Melon and Hazelnut! These adorable babies are now on their way to your favourite collectibles stores and will be with you soon :)

Wave 01 Images:
Black and White Tease Image: 11/27/15:

Black and White Image: Triceratops: 01/22/16:

Black and White Image: Stegosaurus: 01/22/16:

Color Image of Both Models (FB Banner): 02/24/16:

Color Image of Both Models (FB Banner): 03/24/16:

Baby Triceratops "Hazelnut" Official Color Image: 03/25/16:

Baby Stegosaurus "Melon" Official Color Image: 03/25/16:

Wave 1 Box Designs: 04/12/16:

Baby Triceratops "Hazelnut" Additional Official Color Images: 04/22/16:

Baby Stegosaurus "Melon" Additional Official Color Images: 04/22/16:

Wave 02: Utahraptor "Breeze" and JP-Inspired Velociraptor "Stan"
Each are about 3.75in long.
Scale: Breeze: 1:35, Stan: 1/18
Tease Date: 01/22/16
Black and White Image Release Date: N/A
Official Color Images Released on: Utahraptor "Breeze": 04/05/16, JP-Inspired Velociraptor "Stan": 04/07/16
Estimated Date Product Available for Purchase: Late June, 2016
Comes with a Base: Yes. Each figure will have its own base that corresponds to the base of the model of the adult version.

Wave 02 Quotes:

01/22/16:
QuoteTime for something new! REBOR Scout Series Wave 2, like Wave 1, these two products will be sold separately, so you can either get them both or choose the one you like. Hint: you have already met the father of one of these two babies :)

04/05/16:
The following quotes refer to the baby Utahraptor "Breeze":
QuoteSoar on father's wings
QuoteFB User: What an awesome combo!!!!
Rebor: The name is Breeze ;)

04/07/16:
The following quotes refer to the baby JP-inspired velociraptor "Stan":
Quote- You bred raptors?
- Yeah we bred raptors.
QuoteFB User: I want them all!!! Lol well just one haha great and amazing!!
Rebor: The name is Stan ;)

05/23/16
QuotePteranodon, uh, I mean stork has brought another two babies to us, guys meet Stan the baby Velociraptor & Breeze the baby Utahraptor!

QuoteFB User: Beautiful! The baby Velociraptor will have a mother? :)
Rebor: Daddy "Winston" ;)

QuoteFB User: They look awesome! What size scale are they?
Rebor: Breeze is in 1:35, Stan is in 1:18 which is the prefect scale for 3.75" figures :)

Wave 02 Images:

Black and White Tease Image: 01/22/16:

Color Image of Baby Utahraptor "Breeze" with adult Utahraptor "Wind Hunter": 04/05/16:

Color Image of the Baby JP-Inspired Velociraptor "Stan": 04/07/16:

Official Color Image of Baby Utahraptor "Breeze": 05/23/16:

Official Color Image of Baby JP-Inspired Velociraptor "Stan": 05/23/16:

Wave 2 Packaging: 05/25/16:
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

joossa

I'm very excited for both the adult male Trike and the adult Steggo. I've been wanting Papo to make a baby Steggo, so this will likely be just as good.

Even though I will likely buy both the Trike and Steggo juvenile figures from this wave, I wish they would be sold separately and not together in case there are future waves that contain a figure I wouldn't want to buy.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

empire3569

I too am very excited for the adult stegosaurus; its one of my favorite herbivores, and I think it will fit perfectly with their style.

Has it been confirmed that these will be sold together? I'm hoping they will be sold separately but just released at the same time

joossa

Quote from: empire3569 on November 30, 2015, 02:21:12 AM
Has it been confirmed that these will be sold together? I'm hoping they will be sold separately but just released at the same time
I don't think so and I'm hoping that too. Although, if they are sold bundled together, that may end up costing less per model than if they are sold separately. Pros and cons to each option, I guess...
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

tanystropheus

These are going to be small figures...might as well sell them together. It will save shipping, packing and distribution costs.

Shadowknight1

Somehow I doubt we'll get juveniles of EVERY 1:35 scale dinosaur.  I mean...you don't think they'd make inch long juvy Deinonychus do you?

That being said, can't wait for baby Herc.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Arul

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on November 30, 2015, 05:19:35 AM
Somehow I doubt we'll get juveniles of EVERY 1:35 scale dinosaur.  I mean...you don't think they'd make inch long juvy Deinonychus do you?

That being said, can't wait for baby Herc.

Well why not, waiting isnt a problem for me :D

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Viking Spawn

Babies are cool....  BUT....  I want to see the adults already!   I'm dying to see the Reborization of Trident and now, Stegosaurus!!!

PaleoMatt

Oh meh gawd these are gonna be adorable! I don't own any rebors but I am gonna start saving up. They are becoming a major company now! Not just a small range of statues anymore!

TJ_Terrorsaur

Quote from: TE Matt on November 30, 2015, 08:21:10 PM
Oh meh gawd these are gonna be adorable! I don't own any rebors but I am gonna start saving up. They are becoming a major company now! Not just a small range of statues anymore!

I was about to say the same thing! :D

PaleoMatt

Wait? Do Rebor have a website??? I know they have a facebook but they dont have an actual site?

Viking Spawn

Quote from: TE Matt on December 01, 2015, 07:21:16 AM
Wait? Do Rebor have a website??? I know they have a facebook but they dont have an actual site?

Not yet.  All they have right now is a Facebook and Instagram.  I'm hoping to see one down the road.

PaleoMatt

Quote from: Viking Spawn on December 01, 2015, 05:50:00 PM
Quote from: TE Matt on December 01, 2015, 07:21:16 AM

Not yet.  All they have right now is a Facebook and Instagram.  I'm hoping to see one down the road.
They will definitely need one later down the road!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

joossa

Overhauled the first post and renamed the thread so that it will include info and discussion on all waves under the Scout Line. Hope this keeps things organized and is useful.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Victoria's Cantina

I have a weakness for baby dinosaurs. Without hesitation I believe I will be picking these up. I'm liking the look of the triceratops and stegosaurus quite a bit. I hope they also offer a T-Rex at some point.

PaleoMatt

Is that a pair of baby Utahraptor!

Victoria's Cantina

Quote from: joossa on November 30, 2015, 02:28:48 AM
Quote from: empire3569 on November 30, 2015, 02:21:12 AM
I don't think so and I'm hoping that too. Although, if they are sold bundled together, that may end up costing less per model than if they are sold separately. Pros and cons to each option, I guess...

Time for something new! REBOR Scout Series Wave 2, like Wave 1, these two products will be sold separately, so you can either get them both or choose the one you like. Hint: you have already met the father of one of these two babies!

Sounds to me like they will be sold separately.

Viking Spawn

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: