News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Tomorrow I am going to show two new figures of my line  ^-^. I hope that you like them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

ceratopsian

Jetoar

Hi friends. I  show you my new two figures  ^-^:

Repenomamus giganticus. Scale 1:10. 4 inchs/ 10cm =30$/ 25€

Atopodentatus unicus . Scale 1:20. 6 inchs/ 15cm =60$/ 55€

I hope that you like it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Shonisaurus

Jetoar I congratulate you especially I like the atopodentatus. The two repenomamus and atopodentautus are fabulous and outstanding figures.

Apart from that they are very dark prehistoric animals. and avant-garde.

terrorchicken

very cool Jetoar! the base for the atopodentatus is so well made!

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 28, 2016, 05:11:06 PM
Jetoar I congratulate you especially I like the atopodentatus. The two repenomamus and atopodentautus are fabulous and outstanding figures.

Apart from that they are very dark prehistoric animals. and avant-garde.

Thanks Shonisaurus, I am glad that you like them. Yes, they are obscures animals and I think it is a good point  for them  ^-^.

Quote from: terrorchicken on January 28, 2016, 06:28:40 PM
very cool Jetoar! the base for the atopodentatus is so well made!

Thanks Terrorchicken, The base was one of the hard part of the set, overall the waves  ^-^.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Kayakasaurus

Wow that is a crazy animal! I don't remember seeing it before. It's always great to be surprised with a new amazing creature of the past (or present)

Good job  :)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Jetoar

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 29, 2016, 03:48:56 AM
Atopodentatus looks great! They both do.

Thanks AcroSauroTaurus ^-^, I am really gladthat you like them.  The base of Atopodentatus is a good point for the figure.

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on January 29, 2016, 08:10:56 AM
Wow that is a crazy animal! I don't remember seeing it before. It's always great to be surprised with a new amazing creature of the past (or present)

Thanks Kayakasaurus ^-^. Sometimes the dark and obscure animals are really atractive. Atopodentatus isone of the most strangest: a basking seal-reptile  :)).

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on January 29, 2016, 11:14:26 AM

Thanks AcroSauroTaurus ^-^, I am really gladthat you like them.  The base of Atopodentatus is a good point for the figure.

Thanks Kayakasaurus ^-^. Sometimes the dark and obscure animals are really atractive. Atopodentatus isone of the most strangest: a basking seal-reptile  :)).

Yah, the Atopodentatus base looks amazing, you did a good job on it. And a Basking seal-reptile? Haha, I'll have to draw that! :))
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 30, 2016, 02:31:56 AM
Quote from: Jetoar on January 29, 2016, 11:14:26 AM

Yah, the Atopodentatus base looks amazing, you did a good job on it. And a Basking seal-reptile? Haha, I'll have to draw that! :))

Thanks again AcroTauroSaurus, it is the first time that I sculpt waves and water  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello friends  ^-^. I am going to make some copies of my last creations. If somebody have interested in one of my pieces, send me a PM please  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hello friends. I have modified some of the prices and shipping costs of the figures because  it has change in my country in 2016. This is the new list of prices ;).

Aegirocassis          20$   /     15 €        50g     
Atopodentatus      40$   /      35 €      100g   
Aurochs                 40$   /      35 €     100g
Concavenator         50$   /      45 €     140g
Dilophosaurus        50$   /      45 €     140g
Kosmoceratops      50$   /      45 €      120g
Pachycrocuta          20$   /      15 €        50g
Stephanorhinus      50$   /      45 €      140g
Repenomamus       20$   /       15 €       50g

Shipping costs (Price in €)

Grams             Spain       Europe          USA
-50 g               0,57           1,55           1,85
+50g               0,95           2,25           3,10
+100g             2,16           6,30           9,85

Thanks again.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show my last creation commisioned by RolandEden:

Diablosaurus size: 9 inchs/ 23cm. 50$/45€

If you want a copy of it, send me a PM  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made.

Tullymonstrum gregarium. Scale 1:1. 5,5 inchs (14 cm)  30$ / 25€

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made.

Xenacanthus. Scale 1:7. 6 inchs (15 cm)  40$ / 35€

AcroSauroTaurus

Love the Xenocanthus! Might be your best one yet. And speaking of prehistoric sharks/chimeras, does this mean a Helicoprion is coming soon? If so, I can provide info for you. (Helicoprion and Edestus are my favorite extinct sharks/chimeras.) ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Jetoar

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on April 09, 2016, 03:37:29 AM
Love the Xenocanthus! Might be your best one yet. And speaking of prehistoric sharks/chimeras, does this mean a Helicoprion is coming soon? If so, I can provide info for you. (Helicoprion and Edestus are my favorite extinct sharks/chimeras.) ;)

Thanks friends. I am really glad that you like it  ;). Now I am making copies of it if you are interested. Edestus and Helicoprion are in my future proyects however now I am making other figures  ^-^.

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on April 09, 2016, 10:27:58 AM
Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on April 09, 2016, 03:37:29 AM

Thanks friends. I am really glad that you like it  ;). Now I am making copies of it if you are interested. Edestus and Helicoprion are in my future proyects however now I am making other figures  ^-^.

Thats great! I can't wait to see your next figures. ;) And when you plan on making the Helicoprion, what scale will it be in? Because you could base it off the common 9m size, or the 18m length based off a 1m diameter tooth whorl. I don't think anyone has made a Helicoprion figure based off the 18m specimen.  ;)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: