News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

It's GORGEOUSl!!!!!!!
WOW
I love the paint job, and now I want the figure......But I can't aford it right now...... and even if I could afford it the price is...Sorry to say this but I think is a little bit too much for what it is, I know it is because of the material and casting process but......Sorry

Otherwise, great job Jetoar!!!!

Jetoar

Quote from: MLMjp on December 17, 2015, 01:52:40 PM
It's GORGEOUSl!!!!!!!
WOW
I love the paint job, and now I want the figure......But I can't aford it right now...... and even if I could afford it the price is...Sorry to say this but I think is a little bit too much for what it is, I know it is because of the material and casting process but......Sorry

Thanks for your words MLMjp but I am not agree with you. You have to understand I am not a big brand as Collecta or Safari that earn millions, the cost the materials and the casted process is not cheap and you have to understand this and you muts plus the painted, package and shipping cost. However, I spend a lot of time to make  it a figure even month so they are my real afford and you have to consider this before say something, sorry.

On the other hand, thanks for you like it  ;) .
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

MLMjp

Quote from: Jetoar on December 17, 2015, 02:33:56 PM
It's GORGEOUSl!!!!!!!
WOW

Thanks for your words MLMjp but I am not agree with you. You have to understand I am not a big brand as Collecta or Safari that earn millions, the cost the materials and the casted process is not cheap and you have to understand this and you muts plus the painted, package and shipping cost. However, I spend a lot of time to make  it a figure even month so they are my real afford and you have to consider this before say something, sorry.

I was kind of aware that those were the reasons why it was that expensive, plus there are also limited quantities of them so ad them that factor, It just that I am used to cheaper prices for figures of that size. Sadly a lot of the things you like are expensive in this world :-\

Well, maybe some day I will make an exception and I will try to get at least that beautiful concavenator ;)

Jetoar

Quote from: MLMjp on December 17, 2015, 06:57:15 PM
It's GORGEOUSl!!!!!!!
WOW

I was kind of aware that those were the reasons why it was that expensive, plus there are also limited quantities of them so ad them that factor, It just that I am used to cheaper prices for figures of that size. Sadly a lot of the things you like are expensive in this world :-\

Well, maybe some day I will make an exception and I will try to get at least that beautiful concavenator ;)

Dont worry MLMjp, I undesrtand you your situation and my apologise if have been rude with you  :-\. On the other hand, dont worry a bout it, I´ll keep one of this when you can buy it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

MLMjp

Quote from: Jetoar on December 17, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
It's GORGEOUSl!!!!!!!
WOW

Dont worry MLMjp, I undesrtand you your situation and my apologise if have been rude with you  :-\. On the other hand, dont worry a bout it, I´ll keep one of this when you can buy it  ^-^.

Thanks and don't worry, I was trying to sound as less rude as I could in my first comment
Also don´t keep one for me because I´m not completely sure If I could get it in the future. I need to administrate my expenses better and I think there´s going to be a lot of expenses this year, dinosaur related and not. So getting one of your figures is something like a dream for now and probably for a long time. Like with Rebor´s Acro :'( :'( :'(

Jetoar

Quote from: MLMjp on December 17, 2015, 08:25:48 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 17, 2015, 07:34:00 PM
It's GORGEOUSl!!!!!!!
WOW

Thanks and don't worry, I was trying to sound as less rude as I could in my first comment
Also don´t keep one for me because I´m not completely sure If I could get it in the future. I need to administrate my expenses better and I think there´s going to be a lot of expenses this year, dinosaur related and not. So getting one of your figures is something like a dream for now and probably for a long time. Like with Rebor´s Acro :'( :'( :'(

Dont worry, MLMjp, when you can, you can buy it. It is here and it is not alive yet  ^-^.
and on the other hand, it is the list of prices of the figures:

Kosmoceratops richardsoni. Scale 1: 32. 5 inchs/ 12,7cm = 60$/ 55€

Dilophosaurus wetherilli . Scale 1:32. 7 inchs/ 17,78cm =60$/ 55€

Concavenator corcovatus. Scale 1:32. 7 inchs/ 17,78cm = 60$/ 55€

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). Scale 1:20. 5 inchs/ 12,7cm =  60$/ 55€

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). Scale 1:20. 5 inchs/ 12,7 cm =  60$/ 55€

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). Scale 1:20. 3 inchs/ 7,62 cm = 20$/ 15€

Jetoar

Takama

Here is a list of Dinosaurs i Plan on Commisioning Jetoar to do in 2016 (as well as a Few dinosaurs that he plans on doing himself)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knYi-H64luaVCAeQjEK2K9mmWKXTNasf4C3pqGxjvWg/pub

Georassic

That's an impressive list. I look forward to seeing many of them!

ceratopsian

I'm especially pleased to see the Magyarosaurus and the Leaellynasaura on the list (not to mention the two new ceratopsians!)

Takama

Jetoar requested that i choose Dinosaurs that are 7 inches or less.   So i picked up to 20 that we might sculpt in the year.

The Bolded ones are going to be done next and Highlighted ones are available now.

terrorchicken

Takama

Unfortunately, i Dont.   Mammals are not something im really interested in.    So Its up to Jetoar to decide what mammals he wants to make.

Jetoar

Quote from: terrorchicken on December 27, 2015, 06:53:17 PM
do you have a list for mammals?

Hi Terrorchicken, at this moment the mammals are not in the list because it is only of dinosaurs. However, the three mammals are available, overall the Aurochs ;).

SpartanSquat

Quote from: Jetoar on December 24, 2015, 03:30:57 PM
Merry Christmas friends  ^-^!!!!!!!!

I love this man! Merry christmas-hannuka-winter solstice-pagan fest!

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on December 24, 2015, 03:30:57 PM
Merry Christmas friends  ^-^!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas RolandEden and other forum members.

Jetoar

Thanks friends, I am really glad that you like my Christmas card

Takama

Hello everyone.  As part producer for the line.  I been contemplating.  On commissioning Jeter to do only Mammals. Meaning I might not have him do any more dinosaurs. Unless he wants to.

I'm sorry to disapoint some of you.   

A list of mammals I might have him do will be posted shortly

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on January 01, 2016, 11:44:24 PM
Hello everyone.  As part producer for the line.  I been contemplating.  On commissioning Jeter to do only Mammals. Meaning I might not have him do any more dinosaurs. Unless he wants to.

I'm sorry to disapoint some of you.   

A list of mammals I might have him do will be posted shortly

Hi friends, I am going to continue with dinosaurs and mammals on my line but they are not going to commisoned by Takama. Thanks for purchasing my models and they are available  on Dans Dinosaurs too. The last available models that you can find them are Concavenator and Aegirocassis. I hope show you new models friends  ^-^.  If you want commisioned figure, you can tell me if you wish  ^-^.

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/paleo-creatures/

Thanks again friends and I am going to send it your purchas the next week   ^-^. Happy 2016  ^-^.

SBell

I am completely biased, but I just received the Pachycrocuta and I love it and highly recommend it! Assuming that you like mammal figures. Or hyenas. Or awedome things.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: