News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

DIABLOSAURUS???? that is a new spezies that i have never seen before.
is it an ankylosaur?
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Takama

Quote from: raptor64870 on April 18, 2016, 05:30:15 AM
DIABLOSAURUS???? that is a new spezies that i have never seen before.
is it an ankylosaur?

Its a Fictianl Dinosaur from 2005s King Kong Film. It was never featured in the film, but it was featured in the book that accompanied the movie

Jetoar

Hi friends. I show you the last figure that I have made and it has the articulated jaw  ^-^.

Torvosaurus tanneri. Scale 1:40. 8 inchs (22 cm)  60$ / 55€.

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Flaffy

It looks so good!  :) I Wish I could have it, but I don't have enough savings... :'(
Good job Jetoar! ^-^ ^-^

LophoLeeVT

wow... your models look soo detailed so they looks as if they were alive! 0o0
good job!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Jetoar

Thanks friends. I am really glad that you like it. If want a copy of it with other colors or with these, send me a PM.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Shonisaurus

The Torvosaurus beauty is a beauty, I congratulate you for your genialdad Jotear as palaeoart artist.

Jetoar certainly the Torvosaurus having articulated jaw is made of a malleable material (ie Unbreakable) such as the Kaprosuchus Papo or Torvosaurus Collecta?

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 19, 2016, 09:19:06 PM
The Torvosaurus beauty is a beauty, I congratulate you for your genialdad Jotear as palaeoart artist.

Jetoar certainly the Torvosaurus having articulated jaw is made of a malleable material (ie Unbreakable) such as the Kaprosuchus Papo or Torvosaurus Collecta?

Hello Shonisaurus. Thanks for your words. It has made with the same resin and it is really hard. Some times I have tried to break one part and I couldnt it. So I can say that it is unbreakable  ^-^.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Jetoar on April 19, 2016, 10:16:14 PM

Hello Shonisaurus. Thanks for your words. It has made with the same resin and it is really hard. Some times I have tried to break one part and I couldnt it. So I can say that it is unbreakable  ^-^.

So if Unbreakable ... I am interested in your figure (Torvosaurus), I would buy with your eyes closed. If you are interested to contact me you know.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 20, 2016, 03:57:59 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on April 19, 2016, 10:16:14 PM

So if Unbreakable ... I am interested in your figure (Torvosaurus), I would buy with your eyes closed. If you are interested to contact me you know.

Thanks Shonisaurus. I have sent you a PM  ^-^.

Jetoar

Thanks RobinGoodfellows for these awesome photographs  ^-^.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/sets/72157663388583710/with/26288484230/

I show you a better image of the head  ^-^.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have taken a decision. If you want to buy more of one products. You have not pay the shipping cost, so the shipping costs are free ^-^. Thanks again.

Flaffy

Domestic only? Or is international included?  :)

Jetoar

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have decided to make a list of my figures.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/spr63155zygmm3y/List_of_figures_Paleo-Creatures.pdf

You can see it the size and the scale of alll my figures. Thanks again.

Jetoar

Hi friends. I have good news. I have spoken with the National Museum of Natural Science of Madrid and they want my figures for their shop. So soon you can find these figures too in this museum  ^-^.

LophoLeeVT

Jetoar

Quote from: raptor64870 on May 09, 2016, 05:03:05 AM
when is the t rex going to be released?

Soon raptor64870. First I am finishing other products  ^-^.

AcroSauroTaurus

So Atopodentatus has a new appearance now, and I know you have already made an Atopodentatus, but now that your model is inaccurate, whats your plan for it? ???
I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: