News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

sauroid

Quote from: Over9K on April 07, 2020, 12:57:43 AM
Quote from: sauroid on April 06, 2020, 03:31:19 PM
my recent acquisitions right before the lockdown
Bandai Movie Monster Series Anguirus and Gigan 2004

Dude, nice!

I've got the swanky new MMS '95 Gamera on it's way to me as we speak... currently in US Customs... can't wait to have him in my hands, the photos look UH-MAY-ZING!

yeah waiting for my preordered MMS 95 Gamera too, but might take a while.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Over9K

Gamera hit the porch this morning...

sauroid

it looks awesome. cant wait to get mine. congrats.

still havent taken this out of the box

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

i have to sort out and clean all the stuff in this box

CityRaptor

^Looks like Redman has been rather busy.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

sauroid

CityRaptor

No this guy:
Redman
Peace-loving warrior in this case means serial killer.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Over9K

Been doing some outdoor photo testing and location scouting...

sauroid

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 17, 2020, 05:31:55 PM
No this guy:
Redman
Peace-loving warrior in this case means serial killer.
ahaha i only know Ultraman and i dont even know every UltraKaijus >.<

sauroid

at Over9K awesome pics btw.

Yutaka desu-goji 2003/04

Over9K

This little bastard showed up, after being socially distanced in a Japanese post office for over a month, waiting for a flight. X-Plus DefoReal Translucent Shin 4th Form RIC Exclusive. He's lucky he was accepted by Japan Post before they stopped taking shipments bound for the USA, or he'd still be there.

He fits right in with the DefoReal gang of miscreants...

sauroid

Over9K

"She flies in low, over the skyline of our city, on her way to engage the great reptilian threat in battle for her egg. Her wings cover the sky, her cries shatter the stillness as she passes over us, the entire city struck silent, awed at her presence.

We had been warned to return the egg, from where it had come, but pride, or greed have won out over our better judgement, and now, we shall all suffer the consequences of our misguided sense of superiority over nature, our belief that we alone hold domain over this world.

Please, Goddess Moth, forgive us our ignorance."

sauroid

BlueKrono

Quote from: sauroid on June 13, 2020, 01:30:58 PM
about to be unboxed SHM Gamera 99

Ooh, I just bought this one yesterday! Excited for it to show up.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

sauroid

Quote from: BlueKrono on June 13, 2020, 03:09:01 PM
Quote from: sauroid on June 13, 2020, 01:30:58 PM
about to be unboxed SHM Gamera 99

Ooh, I just bought this one yesterday! Excited for it to show up.
awesome. please post pics when you get it. ive decided to put it back in the box cause i couldnt find a suitable space to put it lol.

Over9K

Tohokyo city government announces ¥3Trillion construction project downtown, creating a new business district. Workers to begin breaking ground on the new downtown area.... now!

Over9K

We Interrupt Dance Party Marathon For Special Breaking News!

This just in! King Kong of Faro Island, brought to Japan by Pacific Pharmaceuticals as their advertising mascot, has confronted the rampaging Godzilla, in the lowland forest, outside Sendai!

The government has asked that you stay clear of the area, for your own safety! If the monsters approach your area, seek shelter, stay indoors, and listen to this station for more breaking news and information!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming. This has been Radio Tohokyo!

Mellow Stego

Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: