You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Quote from: Mellow Stego on June 21, 2020, 05:04:30 AM
avatar_Over9K @Over9K  you also post at Toho Kingdom?

I do indeed, username "ApexOversteer"... I'm also on Insta as 0ver9K (the O is a zero), and Facebook facebook.com/0ver9K (again, the O is a zero)...

sauroid

can't wait for this Neca Kong figure! (already have preordered)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Dinoxels

I hope they add a closed mouth piece.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

sauroid

Quote from: Dinoxels on June 23, 2020, 10:28:33 AM
I hope they add a closed mouth piece.
that would be cool, but i doubt Neca would do that.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

just got my Neca Godzilla atomic blast version (GMK 2001) in the mail.

EmmaLVV

My poor lonesome kaiju. I really want to get the Shin Gojira soon though.

SH Monster Arts Godzilla 2000 Millennium

sauroid

that SHM millennium goji is one of my wanted items. it's not yet too late to start adding to your kaiju collection Emma. :)

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

sauroid

yes the license will transfer to Playmates i heard.

anyway, Mezco is reissuing their cool King Kong of Skull Island

sauroid

an early image for the upcoming GVK movie on the back of Playmates box.

Dinoxels

It's.....interesting, to say the least. Apparently this is just promo material, and isn't an actual shot from the movie. The "shot from the movie" from the Comic Con last year is also most likely test footage, as neither of these shots line up.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Over9K

AcroSauroTaurus

Got a couple Godzilla vs Kong figures yesterday.
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

NECA Godzilla 1989

NECA Godzilla 2003

Bandai 12in Kiryu
I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

Found the NECA Kong a couple days ago.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Over9K

Fembrogon

2020 was quite a year; but it didn't keep me from collecting entirely!

I did some catching up on the films themselves, old releases and new - that Gamera set is a thing of beauty. Arrow Video has ssince released smaller box sets with the same discs, but I'm glad I managed to obtain the deluxe version. Arrow also released Warning from Space, which I had never seen before; so I grabbed it during the Criterion B&N sale (Arrow was on sale too).
I picked up a new game at Target, which looks like fun, but I still need to try out sometime.
Deep Discount did an Ultraman sale in the summer, so I picked up a couple show sets and my first-ever Pop Vinyl in the form of Alien Baltan - he's pretty cute!
I ordered the MMS Gamera as soon as possible from HobbyLink Japan, but let him sit in my private warehouse until I had stocked up on some other items - namely those various Ultra monsters. I'm building a small army there!
I managed to also find all three of NECA's last regular Godzilla releases either through Amazon or Target. It's a shame they lost the license; they were getting pretty good. 1964, 1989, and 2003 are definitely their best.
The big Ghidorah in the middle is a third-party figure which apparently has been out for a while. Some speculate it's a bootleg of an as-yet unreleased S.H. Monsterarts figure; but seeing as there is a dearth of decent Showa Ghidorah merchandise on the market, I gave in and ordered one. It's a tad fragile, but still quite cool, and arguably a better deal for the price than an official release would have been.

I'm looking forward to this year's new Bandais!

sauroid

awesome new ones everyone
i got the Mezco classic Kong reissue recently still in box (the two beside it are the bootleg versions)

MLMjp

I ve been chasing the NECA 2014 and Shin Godzillas for a long time (specially the last one since I lost money on two bootlegs..), and they are finally mine. ;D

As well as...something I though I will never be able to get, but then, a wild repaint appeared! And it is, as today, the most expensive collectible I have ever bought. The SH Monsterarts Biollante special color version.

sauroid

that Biollante is just beautiful
anyway, i also got the Neca Kong a month ago

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: