News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Centrosaurs86,s Collection

Started by Centrosaur86, February 22, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acro-man

very fabulous.
a feast for the eyes.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Centrosaur86

Hello. Today arrived a new dinosaur for my collection. The tamiya Brachiosaurus. Great model! And because the difference in large with the papo Brachiosaurus, I call it a Sauroposeidon. I send this model to Martin Garratt to paint it for me!

stoneage

Centrosaur86

The lower jaw will be fixed after the painjob .  :D Because it will be too difficult to paint inside the mouth. 

AcroSauroTaurus

Wow, thats the exact size of a Sauroposeidon next to a Brachiosaurus! If the Tamiya was meant to be a Sauroposeidon, it would be in the same scale as the Papo Brachio.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Centrosaur86

Hello! Today arrived my Diplodocus by Sean Cooper. Here under the pics, enjoy!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

empire3569

That diplodocus looks awesome! Just makes me wish the Papo apatosaurus was that large :(

Centrosaur86

Thanks! And maybe in the future Papo builds a adult Apatosaurus. Let's hope so!

Derek.McManus

Classic Tamiya dinosaur....even the box is huge!

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Centrosaur86 on June 26, 2016, 04:43:15 PM
1:40 Kosmoceratops by David Krentz. Painted by myself!

I like the paintjob very much! And I prefer this Kosmo to the Collecta one,  there's something about the eyes and expression of the Collecta that makes it unpleasant to me. And your Diplodocus is gorgeous

Centrosaur86

Thanks for the compliment! Yes the Kosmoceratops by David Krentz looks much better, but you can not compare both. The Kosmoceratops by Collecta is for me more a toy for children. And is much cheaper.

Tyto_Theropod

Lovely collection, I'm jealous of your nice permanent shelf! Mine are having to live in a box until I finish university and find stable accommodation. I occasionally put them in my windows, but I worry about them fading and warping in the sunlight.

Also, congrats on the beautiful Diplodocus and Argentinosaurus, they're absolutely stunning and the paintjobs really suit them.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Centrosaur86

Thank you! My Tamiya Brachiosaurus is almost ready. Also a beautiful model to add to my collection! Very big, so big that you can call it a Sauroposeidon. I am curious to the paint work of Martin.

Paleo SH

Y must be an expert. ...awesome collection

Centrosaur86

Centrosaur86

Hello people! Yesterday I got pictures of Urzeitshop of my tamiya Brachiosaurus. Here are three pictures. I say Martin did good work. If the tamiya Brachiosaurus arrives to my home, I make more!

Centrosaur86

Hello! Today I got photo, s of my finished Giganotosaurus (1:40) by Sean Cooper. Enjoy!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

tyrantqueen

I didn't even know Sean Cooper/MO did a Giga until now. Beautiful sculpt, but so expensive for a 1/40 :(

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: