News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Centrosaurs86,s Collection

Started by Centrosaur86, February 22, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centrosaur86

Hello! here come my Dinosaur Collection!

Schleich Dinosaurs.

Marine reptiles.

Olorotitans by Vitalli Klatt.

Centrosaur86

Argentinosaurus by Sean Cooper

The Papo raptors

Papo T-rex.

The Papo carnivores

Centrosaur86

Thanks! Yes that is is an older version of the Schleich Triceratops. Tomorrow I'll make some more closer photo, s for you of this model!

Halichoeres

Wonderful Olorotitan models. That Argentinosaurus is nothing to sneeze at, either. Nice collection.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

laticauda

The Argentinosaurus by Sean Cooper is awesome.  Great size and pose.

Centrosaur86

Yes the Tyrannosaurus version 2 in clear based on King Kongs V-REX with a bit of Jurassic park. version 1.. Jurassic park 3.

Centrosaur86

Schleich: Quetzalcoatlus and a old version of Allosaurus. Papo: Dimetrodon.

A few extra photo,s of the old version Schleich Triceratops for Charlie P. Enjoy!

joossa

Fantastic! Love the Argentinosaurus model!!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

LophoLeeVT

envious of your schleich torosaurus!!!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Centrosaur86

Hello! Today arrived a new addition to my collection. The Rebor Tyrannosaurus Rex! Here a few pictures of this beautiful detailed model!

Viking Spawn

Centrosaur86

Centrosaur86

The Diplodocus by Sean Cooper is on its way in this color! Painted by Martin Garratt!

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!

Centrosaur86

Hello. My Diplodocus is finally ready in the beautiful green/grey color I wished! Here the first picture, s. If he arrived at my home I make more photo, s!

Centrosaur86

This is my collection of dinosaur books!

Centrosaur86

1:40 Kosmoceratops by David Krentz. Painted by myself!

LophoLeeVT

can you shoot a comparioson pic with the kosmoceratops from collectA?

laticauda

Quote from: raptor64870 on June 27, 2016, 05:09:30 AM
can you shoot a comparioson pic with the kosmoceratops from collectA?

It does kind of feel like the CollectA, though the brows horns are much longer. 

Centrosaur86

Sorry but I have the Kosmoceratops by CollectA not in my collection. I have 2 photo,s for you! The photo,s below shows both Kosmo, s with the Papo Pachyrhinosaurus.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: