News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Centrosaurs86,s Collection

Started by Centrosaur86, February 22, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megalosaurus

Fantastic painjob on the Tamiya ones.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Centrosaur86

Yes the Giganotosaurus is very expensive, but it could not stop me order it! And Martin has done good paintjob indeed on the Tamiya, s.. Yesterday arrived both Tamiya Brachiosaurs. Here under some photo, s. Enjoy!

Megalosaurus

Wow. Is way bigger than Papo's. I must get one.
Sadly, I don't have the money to pay a professional to build'n paint for me.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Centrosaur86

Hello best people. yesterday i send my papo Brachiosaurus to Martin so he can repaint this model for me. Because I do not like the color and i like the brachiosaurus in grey. The picture bellow shows what colors I mean. More pictures coming soon!

Centrosaur86

Hello! Yesterday arrived my Giganotosaurus by Sean Cooper. Here the photo,s! Enjoy.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Centrosaur86

Indeed Halichoeres. very expensive, but a beautiful model with stunning details. I wish there were more 1:40 models like this!

danmalcolm

I really like your dinosaurs. Light on quantity, but heavy on quality. Every one is a work of art.

cemo

I like sean coopers scales .paint job very nice.good choose.

sauroid

wow that's an awesome collection
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Uncle Rex

I really enjoyed looking at your collection. Thanks!

Centrosaur86

Thanks guys for the comments!  :D The repaint Papo Brachiosaurus in on his way, Photo,s coming soon  :D

cemo

hi can you say the size lenght and height cm tamiya Brachiosaurus. and actually this is a diorama right base and with bird where is your base ?
and can you tell me the base size.length
thank you very much .I want to buy this kit. any idea to quality  kit. like a plastic or more pro.

postsaurischian

Quote from: cemo on December 01, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
hi can you say the size lenght and height cm tamiya Brachiosaurus. ....... and can you tell me the base size.length

Brachiosaurus: 42 cm (length), 43 cm (height) - measured along the spine the lenght is 63 cm.
Base: 23,5 cm x 16 cm

Quote from: cemo on December 01, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
....... and with bird .......

Not a bird, it's Archaeopteryx ;).

Lanthanotus

Pictures and measurements (for the Brachio) can be found here, not sure about the size of the base, but according to the lenght of the dino I'd say it's like 20 - 25 cm in lenght. The palstic is the same as those of tank, ship or car model kits, you'll get trays where you have to cut/break out the parts and fit/glue them together. Hope that helps.

cemo

thanks guys thats helps a lot and of course not a bird  ;D but you understand what I mean. your dinos paint martin right and he is also very good base and dioramas.Thats why ım asking .Alone the base little bit naked.Where is your base  C:-)
and last wish can you take more photo just arjentinos sean copper vs tamiya Brachiosaurus  just these two. all angle  is that possible ?

Centrosaur86

Hello cemo! I have no base for the Tamiya Brachiosaurus.. it stands good without base. Yes I make more photo, s for you of the Argentinosaurus and Brachiosaurus together.  :D But it takes time for I can do that. The Brachiosaurus is back to Martin and it takes about 3 weeks when the Brachiosaurus is back to my home i think. Have a nice weekend!  :D

Centrosaur86

Papo Kaprosuchus and Velociraptor.

Centrosaur86

Hello here pictures of the Sean Cooper Argentinosaurus with the Tamiya Brachiosaurus for cemo!

Halichoeres

That Argentinosaurus makes me drool.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: