News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Centrosaurs86,s Collection

Started by Centrosaur86, February 22, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killekor

Oh! :o :o :o That is a gigantic Argentinosaurus!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Centrosaur86

Hello people! Today arrived 3 new models to add to my collection. The Safari Einiosaurus and Sauropelta. 2 very good models with stunning details. And the Papo Polacanthus. Also a good model, but too big. The Sauropelta is my favorite.. Enjoy!

Papo Polacanthus:

Safari Einiosaurus:

Safari Sauropelta:

Reptilia

Cool picture of the Polacanthus the second one you posted, I think that's the best way to display it. Seen from that side it has a very dynamic and interesting pose, sometimes Papo choose the worst angle for the catalogue shots.

Centrosaur86

Thank you! ^-^ I post Always multiple photo,s.. from different sides. So you get a better impression of a model.  :D :D Papo has always 1 catalogue photo..

Jetdin

Quote from: Centrosaur86 on February 25, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
Thank you! ^-^ I post Always multiple photo,s.. from different sides. So you get a better impression of a model.  :D :D Papo has always 1 catalogue photo..

hi centrosaur.
just wondering, is the argentinosaurus by sean cooper solid, or hollow?how much does it weigh? and did you paint it yourself?

Centrosaur86

Hello Jetdin! The Argentinosaurus by Sean Cooper is solid. I don't know how much it weighs. But it's heavy. The Argentinosaurus was built and painted by Martin Garratt. I chose the colors and i wanted the osteodermen on his back

For more questions feel free to ask.  :D

Jetdin

your choice of colours are very good! credits to the artist too! is it heavier than the papo brachy?

Centrosaur86

Thanks! Yes the Argentinosaurus is heavier, longer and higher than the Papo Brachiosaurus. On my first page you can see both models side by side..  :))

Jetdin

yes i have seen the photos. just needed to enquire about the weight. nothing better than a hefty model if it is to represent a hunking titanosaur haha.

Jetdin

have you received your papo brachiosaurus repaint?

Centrosaur86

No not yet.. I ordered last week the 1:40 Majungasaurus by David Krentz and they send that model also to Martin. They send both models together as the Majungasaurus is ready.  :)

Centrosaur86

The Papo Acrocanthosaurus and Ceratosaurus arrived today! Enjoy  :D

Carnotaurus

Awesome collection!!! The Acro and cerato are increĆ­ble! The ceratosaurus looks pretty big compared to carnotaurus and allosaurus. Both new figures look better in your photos than in promotional ones

Centrosaur86

Thank you! ^-^ Both stunning models and the painting and colors on the Ceratosaurus are amazing. Together with the Allosaurus and Carnotaurus the best model of Papo. I look forward for the Cryolophosaurus now.  ;D

Reptilia

Lovely additions to a lovely collection, I like to visit this thread every once in a while. You also got a pretty finely painted Allosaurus, a kind of specific photoshoot of it would be great.

AcroSauroTaurus

They look great! I can't wait to get mine, except the shelf I keep my Papo's on is full... And the Cerato looks good with the Allo, as both Allosaurus and Ceratosaurus reached 10m in length. The undersized one is the Carno, which should be the same size as the Allo and Cerato.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Centrosaur86

Reptilia: Great to hear you like my collection. Thank you!  :D You want to see more Photo,s of my Allosaurus?

AcroSauroTaurus: Thanks!  :D The Carnotaurus is not undersized.. His length in real life was around 7.50 m. The largest fragments of Ceratosaurus belongs to an animal around 8.80 m. Allosaurus is 9-12 m :)

Reptilia

Quote from: Centrosaur86 on March 22, 2017, 09:29:49 AM
You want to see more Photo,s of my Allosaurus?

Yes, it'd be cool. I have a sort of obsession for that specific figure, I've bought four of them in the years to find one with a satisfying paint app, and currently I'm waiting for an oversea shipment with the one (the fourth) that should be the definitive. Yours seems to have a paint that is very well executed, must be an earlier copy then?

Centrosaur86

Reptilia! I had this picture still on my computer. Look at the differents in painting.. More photo, s I post tomorrow  :D

Centrosaur86

Reptilia, Here are a few extra photo,s of my Allosaurus.  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: