News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Centrosaurs86,s Collection

Started by Centrosaur86, February 22, 2016, 04:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

You've got a pretty nice one. My original Allosaurus was quite similar to the first you showed in the comparison above, all the dark blue shades over the body and the orange on the head completely lost, so badly painted to look almost like a knock-off, with very little resemblance to the stock photo. It's always better to grab a copy of the earliest released, because it seems like the paint application gets cheaper and cheaper through the years.

MLMjp

Wow, the new Ceratosaurus and Acrocanthosaurus are gorgeous, fantastic photos Centrosaur86.

Centrosaur86

Reptilia: there is always a lot difference between models in colors and paintwork quality.
You've seen the Acrocanthosaurus and Ceratosaurus by me. The colors and paintwork of the Ceratosaurus are much better quality.
I do not understand that.. I like to see the best and consistent quality, on all models.  :)

MLMjp: Thanks for the compeliment!  :D

Centrosaur86

Hello i have some pictures of my fineshed Majungasaurus  :D I think Martin did a great job!  :))

ceratopsian

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Centrosaur86

ZoPteryx

Outstanding and very dramatic!  :)

Lanthanotus

Very nice,... is that a Shapeways model? On first sight I thought it's a heavily customized CollectA Rajasaurus....

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Lanthanotus on April 26, 2017, 09:53:14 AM
Very nice,... is that a Shapeways model? On first sight I thought it's a heavily customized CollectA Rajasaurus....

It's a 1:40 David Krentz resin kit from his "Saurozoic Collection":
http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/majungasaurus-saurozoic-collection-resin-kit-by-krentz/
:)

Centrosaur86

Thanks you all  :D The repaint Papo Brachiosaurus is almost fineshed and i order the Geene models: Barosaurus and Shunosaurus.  :)) Pictures of the Brachiosaurus coming soon!

Centrosaur86

Hello! Here a picture of the repainted Brachiosaurus. More pictures coming soon.  :D

Jetdin

wow very nice extra shades! more pics please sir!

Centrosaur86

Jetdin: Thanks! This is a picture made by Martin Garratt.. The Brachiosaurus and Majungasaurus are one his way to my home now  :D If this models arrived i make more pictures  :))

Simon

Actually ... HERE are a couple of pictures of Martin Garratt  ;)

Centrosaur86

Hello, Here some pictures of the repainted Brachiosaurus and the 1:40 Majungasaurus by David Krentz.  :D Enjoy!

Reptilia

I like the Majungasaurus colour scheme, and the model itself is very tiny! Would love to see an overview of your entire collection, definitely one of my favourites over here.

Centrosaur86

Nice to hear you like my collection!  :D Yes the Majungasaurus is small, but it was not a big kind of dinosaur. 6-7 m long and 600 to 1000 kilos in weight. It is on good scale with my other dinosaurs.  ^-^ You want to see a picture of all my dinosaur models together?

Reptilia

Yes, I'd like to see all your stuff together. If it is no problem for you to take pictures, of course.

Centrosaur86

No that's not a problem! I make a picture this week for you.  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: