News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

How lucky you are Boki! in my case the figures have not yet reached my nation, they will surely be retained by customs. I am happy for you to enjoy them and I hope to see those photos to "open my mouth" in the meantime.  :)

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Not sure how this happened, but I got my Atopodentatus today with less than a week's worth of travel!

ceratopsian

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on December 08, 2018, 02:32:32 AM
Not sure how this happened, but I got my Atopodentatus today with less than a week's worth of travel!

I had a package with the Nemicolopterus yesterday and a couple of others that was posted on Monday.  Amazing short time.

Syndicate Bias

Jesus how many more minis can they possibly have left? I keep seeing alot of announcements for their minis every week.

Is it almost over? I want my hands on their Spino and Giga

PhilSauria

Agreed. Where are the (whatever they're calling) the larger figures? While I don't begrudge anyone their enjoyment of the smaller figures I would like to know when (or if) the larger figures we have seen in the past will see the light of day in retail terms.

Shonisaurus

I honestly like the PNSO mini, but I totally agree with the rest of the forum members. When is PNSO going to market the amargasaurus and the spinosaurus that we expected so much? The production of new figures is slowing down unfortunately.

ceratopsian

I guess we just have to be patient and hope.  The better the minis sell, I assume the greater the hope that they will be release some larger figures.  As for lots of announcements re the minis - they are all available already and have been for some time, I think it's just a case of PNSO keeping the publicity going.  Which is of course a sensible sales ploy!

Flaffy

Ophthalmosaurus and Ceratosaurus: (haven't been released yet)

Loon

I need that ceratosaurus, please tell me it's not one of those hard to find resin ones.

acro-man

Quote from: Loon on December 21, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
I need that ceratosaurus, please tell me it's not one of those hard to find resin ones.
And I need a bigger house for these, which is unlikely to happen  :'(
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Minmiminime

A new little piece of me suddenly sprang into life 🤯 They are gorgeous. It goes without saying that I must acquire the Ceratosaurus if it ever becomes available!! Now that's museum quality. I'm guessing (hoping) that these will be vinyl..? I wonder how the Ceratosaurus is supported, though🤔
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

tanystropheus

Quote from: acro-man on December 21, 2018, 05:46:28 AM
Quote from: Loon on December 21, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
And I need a bigger house for these, which is unlikely to happen  :'(

Why would you need a bigger house? under dimensions it says mm (millimeter). These are glorified minis, no?

Ravonium

Quote from: tanystropheus on December 21, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
Why would you need a bigger house? under dimensions it says mm (millimeter). These are glorified minis, no?

In centimetres, the dimensions given under the Ceratosaurus would be either (depending on which measures the actual figure) 54cm x 13.4cm x 43.3cm or 58cm x 11cm x 26cm, definitely not a glorified mini ;)

stegosauria

The bigger measurements are for the boxes probably, and the lesser ones are probably the actual figures.

Flaffy

Just because the measurements are in milimeter does not mean they are small figures.
Tyrannosaurus "Sue" is around 12350 mm in length, that doesn't mean it's small.

PhilSauria

These look plenty big enough for me - not minis by any stretch: which queue do I join to get hold of these?!

Rain

The paintjob on the ceratosaurus is great, hopefully the mass produced models are of similar quality.

Syndicate Bias

I asked PNSO about the Giganotosaurus and they said everything is under production. I guess their Ceratosaurus was their first one to go. Cant wait to get this one

tanystropheus

Quote from: Ravonium on December 21, 2018, 07:50:36 AM

In centimetres, the dimensions given under the Ceratosaurus would be either (depending on which measures the actual figure) 54cm x 13.4cm x 43.3cm or 58cm x 11cm x 26cm, definitely not a glorified mini ;)

Oops, I totally didn't read the numbers. I'm still confused why they chose the mm metric. Well, this is great news  :)

tanystropheus

Quote from: Rain on December 21, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
The paintjob on the ceratosaurus is great, hopefully the mass produced models are of similar quality.

PNSO models tend to be rather subdued as far as color is concerned - I wonder if the actual model will be this vibrant and well-blended. Also, how is the Ceratosaurus balancing itself?

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: