News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Wow, both of those look very nice!

Patrx

Not at all keen on the Ceratosaurus, but I like the look of the Opthalmosaurus!

Renecito

PNSO are the best!!! I hope they will realease everything Zhao Chuang has sculpted!.
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Minmiminime

I saw somewhere on FB that they're rumoured for release in January  :o I won't hold my breath, and I'll wait for ED to get them rather than buy anything from Amazon anyway, but that seems very quick!! Oh my poor display cabinet. And my poor other half!! 😱😹
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Shonisaurus

By the way, are ophtalmosaurus and ceratosaurus vinyl resin or PVC? I would be interested to know and I am interested only in vinyl or PVC figures. Those of resin in my case, can wait for now.

As postscript they are superbelly figures. Very well sculpted.

ceratopsian

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus.  PVC appears in English script amongst the Chinese letters. So PVC I hope!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 22, 2018, 11:48:07 AM
By the way, are ophtalmosaurus and ceratosaurus vinyl resin or PVC? I would be interested to know and I am interested only in vinyl or PVC figures. Those of resin in my case, can wait for now.

DinoToyForum

I'm looking forward to the Ophthalmosaurus. This'll be PNSO's first large size marine reptile. We've had a swimmy mammal and a fish already, so glad to see the line expanding.

Minmiminime

I assumed they'd be vinyl given their size, if they're solid PVC they'll cost a lot, weigh a tonne and may be prone to distorting :o I guess we'll just have to see how it works out! It certainly won't stop me from getting my claws on Nick >:D
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Shonisaurus

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 22, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus.  PVC appears in English script amongst the Chinese letters. So PVC I hope!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 22, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

PVC? Then they are an authentic wonder of paleoart. Thanks for the info. We will not have space to store such figures. Figures very nice and gorgeus.

Syndicate Bias

One day it will be Lucas the Giganotosaurus 😭

Loon

dinosaurdungeon

I just asked pnso over Facebook, they sent me a message back saying that yes it would be hollow PVC! So that's excellent news! That means it will be a reasonable price!

Syndicate Bias

Shonisaurus

My interest has been reduced to nothingness knowing that they are hollow PVC. They are very nice figures but I am a follower of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals, solid independent of their size, although I recognize that if it were not solid PVC prices would be unaffordable and I understand it. In my case it is money that saves me on my part.

Except for the diprotodon of Soutlands Replicas I do not change the solid PVC to a hollow one.

Takama

Loon

avatar_Takama @Takama Oh, ok. Whatever happened to that Amargasaurus?

Takama

Quote from: Loon on December 24, 2018, 04:34:15 PM
avatar_Takama @Takama Oh, ok. Whatever happened to that Amargasaurus?

Beats me.

All i know is that PNSO is sure taking there time to release there products :)

Shonisaurus

Hopefully all these new figures like the Tyrannosaurus Wilson and the Doyle triceratops are made of solid PVC. If so, PNSO has a secure buyer.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Wait, WHAT. OMG, I am all over a 1:35 Mamenchisaurus!!!!! I'll be looking forward to Irma's release with anticipation!

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Stuckasaurus on December 26, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Wait, WHAT. OMG, I am all over a 1:35 Mamenchisaurus!!!!! I'll be looking forward to Irma's release with anticipation!
If I remember right it was already released but few copies remain for outrageous prices on sites like E-Bay. Hopefully they re-release it soon.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: