News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetdin

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on December 26, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
Quote from: Stuckasaurus on December 26, 2018, 12:55:59 AM
Wait, WHAT. OMG, I am all over a 1:35 Mamenchisaurus!!!!! I'll be looking forward to Irma's release with anticipation!
If I remember right it was already released but few copies remain for outrageous prices on sites like E-Bay. Hopefully they re-release it soon.

They have? Do you have any photos of it? As far as i have researched, available on ebay is the smaller mamenchisaurus the one with a horizontal neck, and the colossal 1:10 scale version (more than $500)

Syndicate Bias

Wait, WHAT. OMG, I am all over a 1:35 Mamenchisaurus!!!!! I'll be looking forward to Irma's release with anticipation!
If I remember right it was already released but few copies remain for outrageous prices on sites like E-Bay. Hopefully they re-release it soon.

I only feel bad for whoever bought the Meg for more than 300 dollars on EBay a month before PNSO revived and posted some on Amazon for only 60 lol

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Jetdin on December 26, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

They have? Do you have any photos of it? As far as i have researched, available on ebay is the smaller mamenchisaurus the one with a horizontal neck, and the colossal 1:10 scale version (more than $500)

3 different "adult" Mamenchisaurus were available from PNSO:

The expensive and giant 1:10 resin statue

The "mini" available with the "Seven Little Dinosaurs" limited edition:

The "Chinese Post" 1:35 Limited Edition:

As many DTF members said before, the "1:35" label isn't so real... it's more at 1:40 - 1:45 scale..  ;)

(To be honest, there is also the "baby" Mamenchisaurus "Emmy" available here: )

(..and here: )

:)
--

Jetdin

thanks for the info robin!

here is a photo that our fellow member Takama shared :

so basically the sauropod on the most right shelf ( what looks like a mamenchisaurus) is one thats never been released? is that possibly irma the 1:35 mamenchi? because like you stated their current '1:35' mamenchi is just too small for that scale

Syndicate Bias

Is that a concavenator on the lower middle shelf at the bottom right hand corner?

Ceratosaurus

Many of those figures are HUGE. I don't think I'd have the space for them. The figures I can pick out like "Wilson" the T-rex and "Doyle" the Triceratops look like miniatures compared to them.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

That's a massive Ceratosaurus

PhilSauria

OMG! Look at that Stegosaurid - not just the size of it but that is just a great recreation of that animal.

tanystropheus

It looks like the Ceratosaurus will be using a stand. Well, that makes sense as there is absolutely no way that thing is going to balance itself. I also expect the final color scheme to be quite subdued.

Shonisaurus

Now that I remember Carnegie's kronosaurus was hollow and a very cool and very pretty figure, that was overcome by his new version of Safari. I think that if the ophtalmosaurus and ceratosaurus of PNSO are hollow but of the same material as that of the kronosaurus of Carnegie I am going to encourage them to buy them.

That every time I'm leaving less space on my shelves. The size of dinosaurs and large prehistoric animals fascinates me but in this case I think it will be excessive. I understand that the PNSO ceratosaurus will be the same size as the AAA dromaeosaurus and the same PVC material as this emblematic dinosaur that although it seems incredible to the members of the DTF is a very well done figure from my honest point of view.

The vinyl diprotodon is superb but due to the material that is made it remains as a little blurred and I understand that fortunately that does not happen with the ophtalmosaurus and ceratosaurus. The image of the PNSO ceratosaurus is of a huge figure, thank goodness it will be light and I will not have any problems of shelves falling due to its low weight.

Syndicate Bias

Don't you think the Ceratosaurus is too big? I mean look at Wilson. If the rest are Wilson sized then this Ceratosaurus is a little bit too large to fit in a diorama

Minmiminime

The Ceratosaurus certainly seems more in keeping size-wise with the original vinyl releases than the likes of Doyle and Wilson 🤔 And the colours of the promo are vivid compared to the one pictured on that shelf! I'll be happy however it turns out, unless they go and do a full Mojo. I wonder if it will come supplied with a stand?

I may be totally barking up the wrong tree, but I'm feeling quite hopeful today...ED stated that they're producing over 30 new fact sheets on FB, which I'm interpreting as them gaining a lot of new species types in their stock. I therefore suspect they're going to have the PNSO minis as they're the only company I'm aware of who are producing that many figures which aren't already represented by other companies...
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

Moldovan0731

Could someone give me a picture of the PNSO Giganotosaurus? It apparently exists, but I can't find any picture about it.

spinosaurus1

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Moldovan0731 on December 29, 2018, 06:14:55 PM
Could someone give me a picture of the PNSO Giganotosaurus? It apparently exists, but I can't find any picture about it.

..well, you have just to browse on this thread...

http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4503.msg211304#msg211304

Syndicate Bias

Loon

Can't say I'm too impressed after seeing the beauty of the eofauna figure. I think I just find it hard to make an interesting giga. Though, if that figure's the right size, I could see myself getting out for a stand-in for stinktooth from dinotopia.

ITdactyl

Aside from the skin texture, I think I still prefer the Eofauna figure.

Minmiminime

These PNSO figures look like statues. It's a while since I've seen a pic of this one, so it's good to see it again, it's stunning! Looks much nicer than Wilson or Doyle and I guess it'll be a similar price to them
"You can have all the dinosaurs you want my love, providing we have enough space"

PhilSauria

I'll definitely try to get hold of this one, should it ever see a release!, and provided I can afford it, more importantly. My ideal Giganotosaurus is the Vitae, which is definitely out of my price range - no two ways about that, unfortunately.

There's a distinctively un-child friendly look to the PNSO Dinosaurs that I quite like, they seem squarely aimed at the collector and are not likely to appear in the toy dept. They also seem more feral and unpolished, for want of better term, which is a good thing in my eyes. More like actual animals than say something from the likes of Schleich or Mojo (though Schleich have stepped up with their Spinosaurus this year). Compared to the other Dinosaur figures on my shelves the PNSO animals have quite a different aesthetic about them that draws the eye of a lot people who look at my collection.

Fingers crossed that these and the others mentioned recently in the PNSO schedule finally become available to order. Seems like we have been hearing about them for absolutely ages but unable to get our hands on them!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: