News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Does the yangchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus come off there base or are they stuck on there

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 07, 2019, 06:03:24 PM
Does the yangchuanosaurus and chungkingosaurus come off there base or are they stuck on there

So far all the PNSO figures I've seen just sit loose in footprints or sometimes have small pegs the stand on so they may have small holes in the bottoms of their feet.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Jose S.M.

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 07, 2019, 06:15:58 PM

So far all the PNSO figures I've seen just sit loose in footprints or sometimes have small pegs the stand on so they may have small holes in the bottoms of their feet.

Some of the images from top view in the previous page show what I think are footprints for the Yangchuanosaurus.

Toasaurus

Quote from: Jose S.M. on May 07, 2019, 06:22:10 PM

Some of the images from top view in the previous page show what I think are footprints for the Yangchuanosaurus.
what about the chungkingosaurus

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 07, 2019, 06:37:50 PM

From what I can tell the yangchuanosaurus has footprints and one peg. The Chungkingosaurus looks to just have footprints.

My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Toasaurus

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 07, 2019, 06:41:56 PM

From what I can tell the yangchuanosaurus has footprints and one peg. The Chungkingosaurus looks to just have footprints.

thanks cant wait for it to come out on amazon any word on the price

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 07, 2019, 06:55:31 PM

aside from Ebay and the one amazon listing at $80 USD total no

Toasaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on May 07, 2019, 07:03:42 PM

one last thing any time on the release date

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Toasaurus on May 07, 2019, 08:21:27 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on May 07, 2019, 07:03:42 PM

one last thing any time on the release date

PNSO told me mid May and people on Baidu said the same thing as well as a very small possibility this week.

Next week or the week after will be the most likely

Shonisaurus

Will prices drop on Amazon? I understand that the yangchuanosaurus and the chungkingosaurus of PNSO are excessively expensive. I prefer to wait as long as it takes. I prefer to reserve myself for the mosasaurus and fukuivenator of Brett's Favorite or the Safari allosaurus or the spinosaurus of urzeitshop.de and everythingdinosaur.co.uk that I have reserved. In my case it would be crazy to continue buying PNSO figures at such expensive prices regardless of whether they are the best in the market. I will congratulate any DTF member who buys these beauties. For my part, you can wait ... maybe until 2020.

PhilSauria

I think that I will be doing my best to acquire everything that PNSO releases, I'm a convert to this company and it's product!, models that have 'serious collector' written all over them.

All of the money that I am not spending chasing down old figures that more often than not come with an inflated price tag and even higher shipping fee will now be thrown at new figures from PNSO. We've only had half of the new Safari line for this year over here and none of the CollectA or Mojo so no prizes for guessing where my funds are headed.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 07, 2019, 10:55:29 PM
Will prices drop on Amazon?

We'll see how the price looks when it's from the actual PNSO store on Amazon. Also I acquired the Spinosaurus for under $60 US on AliExpress. For the size and quality of that figure I feel that's more than fair. Many other PNSO figures are discounted even more on there. May have to wait a few weeks for the sale but I'd gladly buy from the same seller again.

US $57.26  17% Off | 1:35 PNSO Spinosaurus spiny dragon fishing With Pedestal Platform Dinosaur Classic Toys For Boys Ancient Animal Model Doll
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cqxygAOU

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 07, 2019, 11:18:00 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 07, 2019, 10:55:29 PM
Will prices drop on Amazon?

We'll see how the price looks when it's from the actual PNSO store on Amazon. Also I acquired the Spinosaurus for under $60 US on AliExpress. For the size and quality of that figure I feel that's more than fair. Many other PNSO figures are discounted even more on there. May have to wait a few weeks for the sale but I'd gladly buy from the same seller again.

US $57.26  17% Off | 1:35 PNSO Spinosaurus spiny dragon fishing With Pedestal Platform Dinosaur Classic Toys For Boys Ancient Animal Model Doll
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cqxygAOU

judging from wilson and every other dino aside from Essien it will be very likely that Lucas will be 60 to 65 USD

New pictures of Yangchuanosaurus and they are...interesting to say the least. I dont think the current paint job is doing its head justice.

Also i noticed the Yang vs Chung at the exhibition was different. More improved too. I know this one is an earlier model and the one at the exhibition was a newer version so that brings me to think thaf the yuty might be different as i think there are two poses for it judging from the small model to lifesize sculpture.

avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur after these is PNSO pretty much done for a while? I think that would be all their originally planned releases. What I saw from exhibition photos had a couple new ones but the chances of seeing a yuty from them are slim right now i think.

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on May 08, 2019, 08:55:08 AM
Also i noticed the Yang vs Chung at the exhibition was different. More improved too.

If this is what you're thinking about then maybe it's a larger vinyl model closer to the Ceratosaurus size? Also noticed that Carnotaurus and Yuty are likely larger than the 1:35 line.

KeU

Just noticed, DaYong has lips.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6124977496

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 08, 2019, 01:12:21 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on May 08, 2019, 08:55:08 AM
Also i noticed the Yang vs Chung at the exhibition was different. More improved too.

If this is what you're thinking about then maybe it's a larger vinyl model closer to the Ceratosaurus size? Also noticed that Carnotaurus and Yuty are likely larger than the 1:35 line.

I didnt think that lol. Well that would be pretty exciting then. Ill be waiting for their yuty and yang vinyl models to come out

Shonisaurus

That yangchuanosaurus by what I see in the photographs is the best they have made of their species in the most durable material figure. The PNSO chungkingosaurus is a prettier figure but obviously its giant vinyl figure is more detailed.

Ceratosaurus

So far they've only released 1:35 figures that were all known about before they had whatever trouble they  did. Would it be far fetched to assume once they are released they go with a smaller line like the Anky/megalodon/Stego and a vinyl line of larger figures more similar in detail to that of sideshow?

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 08, 2019, 06:29:16 PM
So far they've only released 1:35 figures that were all known about before they had whatever trouble they  did. Would it be far fetched to assume once they are released they go with a smaller line like the Anky/megalodon/Stego and a vinyl line of larger figures more similar in detail to that of sideshow?

Its possible considering all the 1:35 figures were planned before and nobody knew about a stego or anky.

Seems like their smaller line is also better painted.
I think now that they are most likely done they will focus on the new sculpts and im honestly hoping the yuty and Yang are large Vinyl.

I am just glad they reappeared this year. They provided us with alot of new dinosaurs to keep us busy since most of the usual companies arent releasing anything too special

Ceratosaurus

Quote from: acro-man on July 17, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
So I have been there on the sweating, melting afternoon of last Sunday.
Didn't take all the photos I wanted because my cellphone went over-excited and turned itself down midway.

Luckily, our fellow members of the community finished the job for me, and kindly uploaded my photos online:
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5793398089
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5796347438

Highlights

- About 10 life-sized big statues, including 1:1 Wilson and Doyle, very amazing

- About 25 1:20 or 1:10 small statues (including most of those leaked images we saw)

- Two 1:35 models (Amargasaurus in PVC!!!!   &    Giganotaurus in resin)

- Some brand new models, such as a Carnotaurus hunting diorama (painted by Tison Zhang, who painted Musee's Carnotaurus diorama...), a Xiongguanlong, a jumping Guanlong, a Albertosaurus, a Megaraptor, etc.

- Nothing new in the souvenir booth, but the staff said they will RESTOCK the long extincted DOYLE! Finally there's hope we can get PNSO products with a reasonable price.

All you can find in the 2 links above

This is a post from last summer's exhibition. I notice it states most of the sculpts were 1:10 or 1:20 models. If the models end up as such I might need more room and another job. 😂
I guess the Ceratosaurus isn't that pricey. We'll see what the future brings I guess.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: