News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose S.M.

Thanks for those links, there are very usefull size comparisons there, with familiar figures such as Safari's Sauropelta or CollectA's Gastonia

Shonisaurus

The same as Jose sm thanks for the links. I ordered that ankylosaurus and the megalodon (with repairs) of PNSO (due to its low cost) by Amazon on May 2 and I still have not received the shipping order. Is someone who has bought that figure the same thing happening to him? I am very surprised that it takes so long to send me that Amazon figure, especially when said delivery page is known for the speed of its deliveries.

Renecito

Quote from: KeU on May 06, 2019, 01:14:14 PM
Pictures of Sede have started trickling out on the Chinese forums.
Paint application seems pretty good and decently sized too.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6122246255
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6122965228

Great link, thank you!
What a beautiful Ankylosaurus and awesome size for sure, PNSO is simply the best!!!
Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Dino Scream3232

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus I ordered the Ankylosaurus the first day it was available on Amazon. Ordered on May 2nd and still hasn't shipped yet. Maybe stock hasn't reached the distributor yet. Hopefully they ship soon. I'm excited!!!

Syndicate Bias

Yangchaunosaurus photos out now on baidu. I guess Lucas is next but not before everyone else got their turn   :P

Syndicate Bias

nevermind i just went on Facebook and Lucas is there as well https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1243896279118668&id=441334229374881

When Lucas goes on sale at Amazon soon  :)

Ceratosaurus

As much as I love how PNSO has turned it around it may take me a while to acquire everything I'm wanting to. I can't believe I'm actually hoping that all these figures have only been fast tracked because they've been in the production stages for a few years already. Just take all my money.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Syndicate Bias

There is actual on hand pictures of the Yang vs Chung on Baidu for anyone interested in looking more into it. There are alot more of those than the Giga.

As far as paint jobs i cant say i like this one but the sculpt has repaint potential

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Ceratosaurus on May 07, 2019, 07:11:24 AM
As much as I love how PNSO has turned it around it may take me a while to acquire everything I'm wanting to. I can't believe I'm actually hoping that all these figures have only been fast tracked because they've been in the production stages for a few years already. Just take all my money.

PNSO and Papo are my two absolute favourites right now. I will be getting the Giga as soon as its on Amazon but i think that will it for me until the papo spino.

This year has been quite the shopping spree for dinos

Shonisaurus

By the way I would like to know what material the legs of the giganotosaurus and the yangchuanosaurus are made of if they are made of PVC for personal reasons I will buy them. If it's a resin child, I will not honestly buy it because I do not have money to understand a new glass-covered showcase. I would ask all those who buy if it is in their hands to inform the DTF members of the material in which these three beauties will be made. Regardless of the material they are made in, they are extraordinary.

Thanks for the information D @Dino Scream3232 yesterday I sent a message to the seller of the figures and they just sent the PNSO megalodon and ankylosaurus.

tanystropheus

Quote from: KeU on May 06, 2019, 01:14:14 PM
Pictures of Sede have started trickling out on the Chinese forums.
Paint application seems pretty good and decently sized too.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6122246255
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6122965228

It's portly and cute!

Shonisaurus

The Yangchuanosaurus Fight Chungkingosaurus from PNSO is available from the same seller at the same price on Amazon and eBay pass the links.
eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PNSO-Yangchuanosaurus-VS-Chungkingosaurus-Dinosaur-Figure-Collector-Decor-Gift/254222936764?hash=item3b30de2abc:g:~BAAAOSwXLtc0QEV
Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RL18GQW/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_2?keywords=yangchuanosaurus+pnso&qid=1557216758&s=gateway&sr=8-2-fkmrnull

Those prices are very expensive I honestly do not think to buy such figures at those prices. I wait for the prices to calm down.

Everything_Dinosaur

It is unofficial, but since pics are being posted up about forthcoming PNSO figures, we can confirm that Everything Dinosaur will be stocking the Dayong the Yangchuanosaurus and Xiaobei the Chungkinggosaurus
diorama along with Lucas the Giganotosaurus.  These figures are expected in June with Sede (Ankylosaurus), Patton (Megalodon with the articulated jaw), Lucio the Amargasaurus, Ron the Mosasaurus, and Essien the Spinosaurus.  The Stegosaurus sculpt is not ready at the factory yet, so it will not be on our next PNSO shipment.  If you want further information simply email [email protected]

Silvanusaurus

It looks like they are having a bit of a romantic moment there...

KeU

Lucas is finally coming! For real.
Feels like he has a tiny head and long torso from the pictures.
Still gonna get him though.

Is Da Yong and Xiao Bei going to be 1:35? Feels like they will in a larger scale since they are smaller dinosaurs.

Flaffy

I wonder who'll take the title for "best giganotosaurus", Vitae, Safari, Eofauna or PNSO.

Really liking the colour scheme on the yangchuanosaurus. The paint on the chungkingosaurus is pretty average though, looks muddied and undefined.

Shonisaurus

Because of the data provided by the eBay and Amazon links, the yangchuanosaurus and the chungkingosaurus of PNSO appear as small figures. At least the PNSO chungkingosaurus seems to me to be in an even smaller size than the Safari stegosaurus comparatively speaking.

The yangchuanosaurus as it is commented is exquisitely painted and contrasts with the monotonous colors of the chungkingosaurus even in the details is more hyper-realistic the yangchuanosaurus than its counterpart chungkingosaurus.

The giganotosaurus I do not know how it is going to keep standing the right leg is slightly raised I do not know what kind of material its hooves will be made. I get the impression that they are not PVC or a flexible material to keep that figure on a non-fixed support. Anyway, the figure is great and it is only necessary that Collecta and Papo take out perhaps next year their own giganotosaurus.

Jose S.M.

I really like the Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkingosaurus. Depending on the price I think I already found my dinosaur related Christmas present (hopefully PNSO stays on Amazon for good now which is likely since they seem to be in full force with releases). I know some love pretty and detailed bases but I prefer no bases or smaller ones, but since it's coming with them I have to just deal with it  :P ;D

ceratopsian

Quote from: Jose S.M. on May 07, 2019, 02:25:57 PM
I really like the Yangchuanosaurus and Chungkingosaurus.

So do I. 

I don't find the Chungkingosaurus a boring colour choice personally.  I've already contacted ED, so will get it whenever supplies reach them.  I will have a big box coming again with several PNSO items.  Perhaps PNSO's schedule will quieten down after this sudden rash of models!

Jose S.M.

Quote from: KeU on May 07, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

Is Da Yong and Xiao Bei going to be 1:35? Feels like they will in a larger scale since they are smaller dinosaurs.

I think the stegosaur is going to be a smaller figure for PNSO's standard (not counting the minis), I read that Chungkingosaurus is estimated to be 5 meters long but the Yangchuanosaurus can be a big figure, it's estimated to be from 8 up to 11 meters (dependig on the species).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: