News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Quote from: Takama on September 15, 2019, 03:05:24 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on September 15, 2019, 01:51:40 AM
Quote from: Takama on September 14, 2019, 04:19:47 PM
OH the Spinops, And Stegosaurus are no longer on amazon.

I hope they will restock, but somthing tells me that they may not :-\

Why not? PNSO seems fine so far  ???

USA Trade war with China

Anyone who knows more about this, think that this may have an effect on there products?

No idea, it's concerning that their taobao/tmall store also has a few items that have been out of stock for a while now. Namely the Ankylosaurus, Eurhinosaurus and Spinosaurus.

KeU

Lucas support system v2.0.
Let's see how well this works in the remaining summer months.

ZoPteryx

T. rex and Mamenchisaurus now gone from their Amazon page...  :-\

mgaguilar

Quote from: ZoPteryx on September 23, 2019, 03:27:43 AM

avatar_ZoPteryx @ZoPteryx Might be lipped Wilson coming soon? Not sure, but has PNSO been having trouble lately?

ZoPteryx

Quote from: mgaguilar on September 23, 2019, 03:39:38 AM
Quote from: ZoPteryx on September 23, 2019, 03:27:43 AM

avatar_ZoPteryx @ZoPteryx Might be lipped Wilson coming soon? Not sure, but has PNSO been having trouble lately?

Hopefully it's just new figures on the way, I'd definitely get that lipped Wilson in a heart beat.  It's always hard to tell with PNSO, but the trade war can't be helping them.  I sort of wonder if they're trying to limit their figures to more limited releases, thus making them more attractive to collectors and justifying the sort of high price point.  ???

tanystropheus

What's going on with the PNSO amazon section (a number of models are missing, is this a temporary thing?). I was planning on picking up the Mosasaurus next but the price appears to be $130  >:(

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: tanystropheus on September 24, 2019, 08:01:24 AM
What's going on with the PNSO amazon section (a number of models are missing, is this a temporary thing?). I was planning on picking up the Mosasaurus next but the price appears to be $130  >:(

They're going extinct on us again

Bokisaurus

Hope its a temporary Out of Stock situation especially with this whole stupid tariff war going on. It would be interesting how this would affect the rest of the major brands.

danmalcolm

AliExpress is the best place to get PNSOs and still has all (most?) Of them. The mosasaurus is 67$ cad with free shipping. I bought from them twice with no issues, got the amargasaurus for 50$ and the spino for 90$

tanystropheus

Thank you guys, I really hope this is a temporary thing. I also hope AliExpress continues to have enough models for all of us.

Remko

Quote from: tanystropheus on September 24, 2019, 07:09:41 PM
Thank you guys, I really hope this is a temporary thing. I also hope AliExpress continues to have enough models for all of us.

Luckily I only needed the mosasaurus figure to complete my collection.
Just ordered that one from ebay for a reasonable price. Will just take a while before it arrives.

Let's hope PNSO will continu to be strong and release lots of figures in the future!

ItsTwentyBelow

Yup when the 1:35/1:40 scale PNSO models came out I immediately took up the Aliexpress recommendation from other forum members. Received the Spinops and Eurhino without issue and for good prices (though boxes came a bit squashed).

I've got Dakosaurus in box for $14 on the way from them now cause y'all are scaring me with talk of a shortage.

Here's hoping they keep rolling out new releases in my preferred scale!

Syndicate Bias

I'm pretty sure wilson is probably not returning until the lipped version is done from what I can see at least. The PNSO Baidu forum.posted a fully painted lipped Wilson and it's beautiful.

Maybe PNSO is finally back up to full strength now and able to do the intended paint jobs that their dinosaurs were supposed to have you never know I'm being a little hopeful here.

mgaguilar

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on September 29, 2019, 06:09:09 AM
I'm pretty sure wilson is probably not returning until the lipped version is done from what I can see at least. The PNSO Baidu forum.posted a fully painted lipped Wilson and it's beautiful.

Link please!!! S @Syndicate Bias

KeU

Quote from: mgaguilar on October 01, 2019, 04:50:17 AM
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6277453448
Doesn't look like an update from PNSO themselves.
Feels like it's just a thread poster modding their Wilson.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: KeU on October 01, 2019, 03:14:24 PM
Quote from: mgaguilar on October 01, 2019, 04:50:17 AM
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6277453448
Doesn't look like an update from PNSO themselves.
Feels like it's just a thread poster modding their Wilson.

Odd I read that was Zhao's paint job on it too.

Doesn't look exactly like the usual craft the forum users use also thanks for the link i tried to do it but my baidu pages are harder to copy and paste due to them being on my home.page as apps

KeU

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on October 01, 2019, 05:20:39 PM
Odd I read that was Zhao's paint job on it too.
Doesn't look exactly like the usual craft the forum users use also thanks for the link i tried to do it but my baidu pages are harder to copy and paste due to them being on my home.page as apps
I think it is misleading.
The 1st picture is Zhao's.
But the other ones with the unpainted lower jaw is from someone else.
At least that is how I read it.
I have been wrong multiple times though.

Shonisaurus

A tyrannosaurus without lips from PNSO? You have insurance buyer from me in the future.

Remko

Ron the Mosasaurus came in today. Beautiful figure. I'm not sure if there is scientific evidence for the dorsal fin, but it looks good.

Only complaint is the upper jaw. It's made of softer material than the rest of the body, and is a bit warped. Not much and it doesn't look bad, just something I noticed.

Just ordered the large Dakosaurus from Amazon, and so far my PNSO collection is complete.
Hopefully we will see more large figures from PNSO next year. 8)

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Just another 2-3 week until Everything Dinosaur gets their second batch of Anykylosaurus (Sede), and their first EVER batch of Stegosaurus, and I think Eurhinosaurus, Spinops and Dakosaurus.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: