News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO dinosaurs

Started by Fluffysaurus, March 23, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

Quote from: Flaffy on March 13, 2020, 05:24:56 PM
does anyone have a link to PNSO's facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/pnso.us

I think the ".us" address is their main English-language page.

Flaffy

Quote from: Patrx on March 13, 2020, 05:58:02 PM
Quote from: Flaffy on March 13, 2020, 05:24:56 PM
does anyone have a link to PNSO's facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/pnso.us

I think the ".us" address is their main English-language page.

avatar_Patrx @Patrx avatar_Andreioli @Andreioli thank you both for the help!

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Loon on March 12, 2020, 07:01:57 PM

Yeah, I'll stick with my Safari. Yikes...

If the artwork they've been sharing is anything to go by, it seems I won't be buying any PNSO figures this year.

Oof.
Oh god, no :(

Loon

Some more and thankfully better art from PNSO's Facebook.

Quote from: PNSO
Is Sinornithosaurus venomous? Anyone? #pnso #sinornithosaurus #dino #dinosaurs #prehistoricanimals #paleoart

Sim

That does look better!

Shonisaurus

PNSO's Sinornithosaurus looks good but what I'm wondering is, when will PNSO reveal PNSO's photographs of prehistoric animal novelties? Although we are going through some serious economic, health and personal moments, I would like PNSO to reveal to us photographs of dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals projected by PNSO, although as happened with Rebor with his sarcosuchus and deinosuchus, although later these figures will not be made.

At least we are excited in these uncertain times we live. As I say "you also live by illusion" and it serves to relax us in our tribulations.

Killekor

Quote from: Loon on March 16, 2020, 05:36:21 PM
Some more and thankfully better art from PNSO's Facebook.

Quote from: PNSO
Is Sinornithosaurus venomous? Anyone? #pnso #sinornithosaurus #dino #dinosaurs #prehistoricanimals #paleoart

A Sinornithosaurus!!! Finally!!!
I'll just say that if PNSO releases a model like that it will be a must have for me!

Killekor
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Shonisaurus

PNSO's sinornithosaurus would be great for dioramas with the microraptor like the BBC's fabulous Planet Dinosaur series.  :)

Ceratosaurus

Just wanted to mention I believe  the Sinornithosaurus artwork is a newer piece from Zhao Chuang as opposed to that of the Deinonychus and a few others we've seen. I doubt they are intending on making figures of all the dinosaurs they've teased though. Most likely, like some have mentioned, the ones with nicknames. Right now I'm hoping for something feathered as I feel highly detailed feathered figures are lacking.
My Prehistoric Figure Collection - https://www.flickr.com/photos/115416096@N07/albums

Sim

avatar_Ceratosaurus @Ceratosaurus, I think you're most likely right, the Deinonychus and Zhenyuanlong seem like older, less accurate pieces, compared to the Sinornithosaurus and the most recent image which is of Velociraptor!

QuoteYet another beautiful creature - Velociraptor, meaning "swift seizer" in Latin. @pnsozcyy #pnso #pnso2020 #velociraptor #paleoart #toy #prehistoricanimals #dino #dinosaurs

I've been liking that PNSO's been giving attention to dromaeosaurids recently, I hope they make some into models!  I quite like PNSO's recent Sinornithosaurus and Velociraptor.

Pachyallosaurus

What's the current status of the minis? I checked amazon a while back and only one or two were still available out of the dozens in the line. Lately they're slowly starting to trickle back in, but not in the same abundant supply as before. Could this mean that they are retired? Or maybe they were just out of stock? I suspect the coronavirus must also have something to do with it.

suspsy

PNSO just posted artwork of Juravenator on their Facebook. Now that is a dinosaur I would definitely be interested in acquiring a toy of!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

A juravenator? By PNSO? It would be I create the first juravenator in toy figure and even in resin. Correct me forum members if I'm wrong.

Concavenator

The illustrations are very nice and all, but not gonna lie, every time I enter this thread, I'm thinking: "Let's see if it's finally a figure and not another illustration"  :P

Loon

Quote from: Concavenator on March 23, 2020, 08:42:07 PM
The illustrations are very nice and all, but not gonna lie, every time I enter this thread, I'm thinking: "Let's see if it's finally a figure and not another illustration"  :P

100% agree.

ceratopsian

Yes I would like to see a new figure too. But at the moment I'm happy for any distractions to break up the day. And at least they are still active.

Loon

New reveal from PNSO!!!

It's more artwork! This time of Caihong.

Caihong is a genus of small paravian theropod dinosaur from China that lived during the Late Jurassic period. Guess what "Caihong" means in Mandarin? @pnsozcyy #pnso #pnso2020 #pnsodinosaurs #caihong #dino #dinosaurs #jurassicpark #prehistoricanimals #paleoart

I like that Jurassic Park is one of the hashtags.

Halzk

Quote from: Loon on March 25, 2020, 07:05:37 PM
New reveal from PNSO!!!

All these artworks and still no figures reveal. It's starting to worry me :-\

suspsy

Me, I'd much rather be getting all this artwork than nothing at all. At least it means that PNSO is still running.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Loon

Quote from: Halzk on March 25, 2020, 11:36:52 PM
Quote from: Loon on March 25, 2020, 07:05:37 PM
New reveal from PNSO!!!

All these artworks and still no figures reveal. It's starting to worry me :-\

I think PNSO, being a Chinese company, might be getting hit harder than others at this current moment. So, while I would prefer a figure reveal, avatar_suspsy @suspsy is right, this shows they're at least still around.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: