You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Roselaar's Collection Version 1: 2012-2017

Started by Roselaar, June 07, 2012, 06:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roselaar

BTW, I thought I'd take some quick pics of the current set-up of my non JP dinosaur collection. I hope to get a few more shelves soon (as you'll notice I'm in dire need of those ::)) but this is how it's all displayed right now. Not as awe-inspiring as my JP collection, but still fairly impressive I hope:

Close-up:

From the other side:

Close-up on the dinosaur part:

And already outdated, considering I've still got some stuff in the mail at the moment.  ;D

Metallisuchus

Impressive! Huge Carnegie/Safari collection you have as well.

tyrantqueen

That is an incredible collection indeed...although I  personally I could never have a collection of this size, because of the large amount of space it demands, and also because I am a picky collector...nonetheless hats off to you sir ;)

I see you have a Star Trek and Star Wars merchandise co-existing in the same house, sometimes even on the same shelf...this is blasphemy  :)) ;D

And is that a Counsellor Troi figure I see there? XDDDD

Anyway, I was wondering....where did you get the SEGA Stegosaurus from? The one with the purple plate colouration.

Roselaar

Yes, that is Counselor Troi. Even though I disliked her character in TNG (a lot), I couldn't resist this baby at a flea market for 50 cts. :)

As for the Sega Stegosaurus, I found it on the German Ebay about 5 months ago. I just had a quick look, there's no more listed. Not surprising, since I relayed the necessary info on it to several other DTF members who were desperately looking for one (yes, the seller had more of them listed then). At your expense I guess. Sorry. :-/

tyrantqueen

QuoteAs for the Sega Stegosaurus, I found it on the German Ebay about 5 months ago. I just had a quick look, there's no more listed. Not surprising, since I relayed the necessary info on it to several other DTF members who were desperately looking for one (yes, the seller had more of them listed then). At your expense I guess. Sorry. :-/
Oh well, thanks anyway. I was actually asking on behalf of a friend who expressed an interested in it :)

Paleona

Woah o_o  Your collection is MASSIVE.  That one shelf looks pretty precarious... I guess the books are keeping it from completely buckling?  Do you consider yourself a completionist, then? 

Also, in the last pic, what is that large rex in the middle?

Horridus

You have a lot of figures...if I ever drop by Het Loo, is there a good chance you'll be waving from one of the windows? ;D

Lovely stuff.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Roselaar

Quote from: Horridus on July 07, 2012, 06:06:36 PM
You have a lot of figures...if I ever drop by Het Loo, is there a good chance you'll be waving from one of the windows? ;D

Nope, wrong part of the country.  :P

Paleona, that Rex is the FameMaster 4D Vision Anatomy T-Rex. The Raptor next to it is from the same line. I think I'm only missing their Triceratops.

Horridus

Quote from: Roselaar on July 07, 2012, 06:15:45 PM
Quote from: Horridus on July 07, 2012, 06:06:36 PM
Nope, wrong part of the country.  :P
Yes, but I presumed it would be one of your many palaces...never mind :P
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Paleona

Paleona, that Rex is the FameMaster 4D Vision Anatomy T-Rex. The Raptor next to it is from the same line. I think I'm only missing their Triceratops.

Aha, so that's what he looks like, on the "skin" side!  Guess I'll add him to my wishlist :3

Roselaar

Quote from: Paleona on July 07, 2012, 06:35:04 PM

Aha, so that's what he looks like, on the "skin" side!  Guess I'll add him to my wishlist :3

Yeah, for display purposes I prefer to look at the skin side, even though I appreciate the other side too.  :P

landrover

Many beautiful animals in this collection.
Congratulations

Libraraptor

So great to see the Wampa and the Dewback among all that great Star Wars stuff! And I of course LOVE the Invictas being in the very middle of that shelf ;-)

Roselaar

Quote from: Libraraptor on July 09, 2012, 10:18:36 PM
So great to see the Wampa and the Dewback among all that great Star Wars stuff! And I of course LOVE the Invictas being in the very middle of that shelf ;-)

Well hey, they deserve a respectable center place in my collection. They were my first quality dinosaur toys as a kid after all. Which I assume goes for many people here.  :)

Just scored some awesome Japanese dinosaur stuff on Ebay for a low price. Hope to see it arrive soon.  ;D

Roselaar

A few more classic JPS1 treasures:

Found another one of these (no dino damage wound patch sadly) on a flea market recently.

Roselaar

'Making movies, making songs, and posting JP collection pics around the world.8) :

BTW, got myself new display space and changed my set-up accordingly. Will post some pics when the next few packages containing awesome dinosaur figures get in.  ^-^

Roselaar

For those of you who didn't see it in the Recent Acquisitions Thread, here's the new display space in use:

And here's some more JP stuff:

Is nice, is it not?  :D

Roselaar

Picking up where I left off:

One less boxed Strike Cycle by now. Gave one to a friend.

Gwangi

I really like those display cases. Ideally that is what I'll have someday too. At least that way I wouldn't have to worry about the cats (or eventual children) trying to play with my dinosaurs.

Roselaar

The Lost World, anyone?:  ^-^

Plus one Pachycephalosaurus hatchling now.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: