You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW EMAIL FOR SHANE FOULKES CRETACEOUS CREATIONS STUDIO

Started by s.foulkes, June 12, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

Quetzalcoatlus will be coming this year the other two no so much but is on the to do list.To much to do :o
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

RKM

Quote from: s.foulkes on July 03, 2012, 07:11:40 PM
Quetzalcoatlus will be coming this year the other two no so much but is on the to do list.To much to do :o
I was just about to say whoah slow down I've still got a back log of your older kits to get :)) very pleased to hear about the Albertosaurus though!  :)

copper

i was wondering is there another way to get your majungasaurus other than order it from modelmansion. they don't seem to accept paypal, but i'l love to get my hands on that majunga..

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on July 03, 2012, 07:11:40 PM

Cool, really interested in that one. I've only one art piece of a pterosaur in my collection thus far.

I've a friend who REALLY wants a big carcharodontosaur..so he's excited to finally see when that one comes out.  The Olorotitan I was interested in because I really need a big hadrosaur..it's a species not represented in my resin or statue collection at all ( except as dinner ) .   The Hypacrosaurus may just fill the niche though..I recall always wanting the Carnotaurus VS Hypacrosaurus kit  that went out of production ages ago. Here's hoping this one is mind blowing ! ;D

I tell you one piece I'm waiting to see..a 1/15 or 1/20 Diplodocus..just throwing that out there.. ;)

RKM

Quote from: copper on July 03, 2012, 08:03:22 PM
i was wondering is there another way to get your majungasaurus other than order it from modelmansion. they don't seem to accept paypal, but i'l love to get my hands on that majunga..
Hi I ordered the Majungasaurus from them and I used paypal ???

s.foulkes

Quote from: copper on July 03, 2012, 08:03:22 PM

Cooper you have a PM

s.foulkes

Well its ready the commish of the 1/15th Paraceratherium is on its way to the mold makers and we are now taking preorders. The preorders will help get it molded faster and available sooner. This will be a expensive kit but i will try to get me cost down as low as i can so i can pass the savings on to those who want this kit. Only 25 Limited run castings will be offered and once the 25 are had the molds will be shut down and sent to the Commissioner along with the original master sculpt. We are lucky that he allowed it to be reproduced at all so if your wanting one jump in. The preorder price is 420$ and includes S&H . THe only way to order this is to email me with your order and when you do i will email you back with your casting number (4 of 25 for example) and then you need to send funds . once the funds are recieved i then place your order with the caster. Please note that if you email me and you get a casting number assigned but dont send funds then i will email you to check and see if you still interested if not then your casting number will go to the 26th person who emailed me asking for one but missed out. and so on. Also too keep in mind that you can send a partial payment 1/2 now and last 1/2 later this is another way to insure that you are locked in . Here are images of the Model, base will be included but not yet shown. hope your one of the lucky 25 in the world to get one. feel free to email me with questions. thanks for looking

[attachment msg=13559][/attachment]

s.foulkes

s.foulkes

RKM

0onarcissisto0

Hey Shane,

Just got your Majungasaurus. Fantastic as usual!! I love the base of this kit! Thanks again for all your hard work. I can't wait for the Psittacosaurus!!!!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

s.foulkes

RKM

I got my Majunga and Chasmo earlier in the week and I'm really pleased with both of them  ;D I'm looking at the Majungasaurus now having fun deciding what the paint scheme might be! I think both animals look much better in the flesh than they do in any of the pictures I've seen. I can't wait for the Paraceratherium to arrive!

Joel

I, too, think these are great kits (well, if Shane makes them, that's a given :)) ) I'm still trying to decide a color pattern for these guys.

I'm also think about ordering another Chasmosaurus and kit bashing it into a Pentaceratops. I would prefer to get Shane's old 1/18 Pentaceratops, but no one seems to have one or is willing to sell it. There was one on ebay two years ago which I missed, but I guess I'll keep looking. Someone's bound to have one for sale sometime.

Cirex

Dear Mr Foulkes,
As a collector of your 1/15 dinosaur line (will soon count 6 of your models in my collection) I just can't wait to see some "in production" teaser pictures of your Elasmosaurus / Baryonyx & Albertosaur VS Hypacrosaur (this last one sounds awesome!).
I imagine & understand you're a really busy man and your time is better spent on sculpting rather than posting pictures but what you've done at the time with the Chasmosaur was great and I really enjoyed it!
I take as well advantage of this message to pay my respects to whom I regard as the greatest Dinosaur sculptor / artist, as to now and that's just my opinion, there is nothing that compares to the level of details / diversity / beauty & quality of your dinosaur line.
Anyways, I'll keep checking this thread as often as I log on the forum in hope to see something new from you!

s.foulkes

Well thanks for the kind words, im very glad i can share my work with others who appreciate it. This is a full time business for me and being able to take a hobby that you love and turn it into a full time job is amazing .I love what i get to do,. ITs more than just making money ,its also about letting others enjoy collecting my work. Always ever improving the quality in my models to bring Dinosaurs back to life!

Picture is of my 1/15th Apatosaurus--6ft. long! painted here by Martin Garrett from the UK.

[attachment msg=15881][/attachment]

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice paint job for this great sculpt...the markings remind me of the Sideshow Stego..pretty cool on this one as well ! ;D

Any chance of seeing a Diplodocus at some Shane ? Would love to have a nice big model of one. :)

Joel

I'd love to have Diplodocus too, but I'm sure it will be a few more years. But, if I win the lottery, you guys can be sure that I'll commission Shane to do one and many many more! :))

How is the selling of the Paraceratherium?

Cirex

Great paint of the apatosaurus, looking very natural !!! I guess the 6ft length is measured from head to tail tip along the spine, could you please tell us the overall dimensions of the model depth / width / height (to check how "shelf friendly" it is)? ^-^

Cirex

Looking at other pictures of your apatosaurus, I've just realised that Martin has modified the way the tail curles... (down and forward instead of down and rearward). That should make it a bit shorter! :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: