News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Neosodon's Collection Revealed

Started by Neosodon, December 30, 2016, 06:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neosodon

Finally got around to taking some pictures of my collection. Sorry if the picture quality isn't that great. :-[

Since it's quite a lot to fit in one photo I broke them up by lines.

Shleich ::)

Old Safari :-\

Papo 8)

Carnegie  :)

Collecta :-*

Wild Safari ^-^

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Killekor

Wow! Great collection! A lot of CollectA's and Safari's.

Killekor

P.S. the apatosaurus in the old Safari's photo Is not the Carnegie One?
Bigger than a camarasaurus,
and with a bite more stronger that the T-Rex bite,
Ticamasaurus is certainly the king of the Jurassic period.

With Balaur feet, dromaeosaurus bite, microraptor wings, and a terrible poison, the Deinoraptor Dromaeonychus is a lethal enemy for the most ferocious hybrid too.

My Repaints Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5104.0

My Art And Sculptures Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5170

My Dioramas Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5195.0

My Collection Thread: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5438

Jose S.M.

Very nice figures! Thanks for sharing.

Neosodon

Quote from: Killekor on December 30, 2016, 06:24:40 PM
P.S. the apatosaurus in the old Safari's photo Is not the Carnegie One?
The Apatosaurus and Brachiosaurus are both Carngie but I threw them in with my old Safari models because Carnegie is part of Safari and they are from my original collection back when I was 6 and they share the same artistic style as the rest of my older safari models.

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Roselaar

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

well that's quite an impressing bunch of figures!

Neosodon

Went to Michael's while they were having a spring sale on vegetation material. I used air dry clay for the stands. It really helps to bring my collection to life.

Please feel free to share pics of your plants or tips on your plant making methods.

ceratopsian

The vegetation looks very good - excellent idea.

ZoPteryx

Nicely done, those trees in the second picture look especially good!

CrypticPrism

What did you take these pictures with?
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Neosodon

Quote from: CrypticPrism on March 30, 2017, 01:13:13 AM
What did you take these pictures with?
Just a regular camera. I did a little editing though if your thinking it looks a little funny.

CrypticPrism

Oh, no, I thought it looked amazing. Could you do more photos like this?
"Tip for flirting: carve your number into a potato and roll it towards eligible females you wish to court with."
"Reading is just staring at a dead piece of wood for hours and hallucinating
My DeviantArt: flipplenup.deviantart.com

Neosodon

After almost 2 months of delays I managed to get my 2017 safari models along with a few of collecta's older models that happened to be in stock. I'm very pleased with them overall.

The Giganotosaurus is now my favorite therapod model in my collection. The feathers on the Deinocherius look awesome. The Diplodacus is stunningly beautiful. But the Sauraphaganax is horribly unbalanced. It barely stands even with the base.

Jose S.M.

Neosodon

Got my long awaited order from collecta. :)

suspsy

Great haul! I own every single one of those toys and you definitely chose right!
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Jose S.M.

Neosodon

My safari black Friday haul. Got my first non archosaur figures.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: