News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2017

Started by acro-man, January 10, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

To be honest this tripod T-Rex is so much better than "Wilson". Too bad is made of hollow plastic, otherwise I would be very tempted to get it.

ceratopsian

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 06, 2017, 04:47:27 PM
Quote from: Dobber on February 06, 2017, 04:34:31 PM
Hope they get the issue resolved soon. I won't buy until then as I'm not comfortable with hoping they will reimburse me.

Maybe someone can point out to them on Facebook that the discount isn't being applied on Amazon. I would but I don't have an account, I only browse every now and then.

Chris

I did that already a few minutes ago.

And the answer is that the old discount expired but "we have created another one for Valentine's Day. It will be available from tomorrow!"  Not sure whether tomorrow is already here (Tuesday) or they mean Wednesday.

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 07, 2017, 06:58:28 AM

And the answer is that the old discount expired but "we have created another one for Valentine's Day. It will be available from tomorrow!"  Not sure whether tomorrow is already here (Tuesday) or they mean Wednesday.

Ah well that's just fantastic, I ordered 2 of their big figures last night assuming the discount was now off the cards, but no, turns out my bad timing and impatience strikes again.  :'(

Dobber

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 07, 2017, 06:58:28 AM
Quote from: Dobber on February 06, 2017, 04:34:31 PM
Hope they get the issue resolved soon. I won't buy until then as I'm not comfortable with hoping they will reimburse me.

Maybe someone can point out to them on Facebook that the discount isn't being applied on Amazon. I would but I don't have an account, I only browse every now and then.

Chris

Hooray, it's there! ;D order has been placed. Total with discount is $113.95.

Thank you to those that pointed out the missing discount to PNSO on FaceBook.

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

BlueKrono

I don't know what you're all talking about. From what I've seen PNSO hasn't changed their listings on Amazon in months.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Dobber

Quote from: BlueKrono on February 07, 2017, 12:50:09 PM
I don't know what you're all talking about. From what I've seen PNSO hasn't changed their listings on Amazon in months.

Just checked it and it's there for all their items that are in the price range.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?k=PNSO+DINOSAUR

When you select an item look for "Promotion Available" Uner the price in the description.

Chris

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

RobinGoodfellow

Order placed too.
With the discount I get Wilson plus some minis practically for free...  ^-^

Quote from: Reptilia on February 07, 2017, 05:40:38 AM
To be honest this tripod T-Rex is so much better than "Wilson". Too bad is made of hollow plastic, otherwise I would be very tempted to get it.

The "old" PNSO Rex is hollow but it's made by rigid plastic (you can't squeeze it) as all the other big PNSO figures.
You can't see the difference from a traditional dino-figure on that point.

I like the "old" Rex for its retro look.
But the new Wilson is way better than the old one....

:)

BlueKrono

Great. Two days before I get my paycheck they take them down again.

Dobber

Quote from: BlueKrono on February 08, 2017, 12:48:09 PM
Great. Two days before I get my paycheck they take them down again.

That's weird, maybe they got bombarded with orders and had to slow down? Hope it comes back up soon for you and that it won't effect those of us that did place an order.

Chris

Silvanusaurus

Anyone in the UK who has ordered figures on Amazon UK in the past, how long did it take them to arrive?

ceratopsian

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on February 08, 2017, 03:29:36 PM
Anyone in the UK who has ordered figures on Amazon UK in the past, how long did it take them to arrive?

It's been quite variable.  The big book I ordered came in under a week.  "Wilson" was quick - I guess around 10 days (including a stay with customs).  The Trike was slower - around three weeks.  I'd say the average is about a fortnight.

Silvanusaurus

Ah, i better put my waiting shoes on, just in case.

spinosaurus1

my Wilson is now on transit. it's in KOWLOON BAY Hong Kong atm. really eager to see how this guy stacks up with my four other tyrannosaurs.

from what i'm hearing from people here buying from amazon, i would like to mention that a seller on ebay is selling them at a slightly cheaper price. i got mine for $111.49 in total as appose to the $113.95 total, including the discount.

so if your willing to save  few bucks, ebay is slightly cheaper

Dobber

Mine shipped from Amazon as well. We'll see how long it takes to get to me in the U.S.

Chris

Dobber

I wonder if they are aware that all of their items aren't available again still. Their FaceBook page indicates their new Amazon storefront and a coupon code but when you click the link they provide to their Amazon store front there is nothing there. I'm thinking something happened when they tried to open their Amazon store so now nothing is available. Anyone want to ask them about it? I'm curious about their THEM book.

Chris

yankeetrex

If you guys can do it, order from tao bao, I paid 53 shipped for both the triceratops and the megalodon. I think wilson is 65 usd on there.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: yankeetrex on February 10, 2017, 06:20:22 AM
If you guys can do it, order from tao bao, I paid 53 shipped for both the triceratops and the megalodon. I think wilson is 65 usd on there.

Ordering from TaoBao is too complex for non-china people (need an agent :-\ )......   :(

ceratopsian

Quote from: Dobber on February 10, 2017, 12:39:20 AM
I wonder if they are aware that all of their items aren't available again still. Their FaceBook page indicates their new Amazon storefront and a coupon code but when you click the link they provide to their Amazon store front there is nothing there. I'm thinking something happened when they tried to open their Amazon store so now nothing is available. Anyone want to ask them about it? I'm curious about their THEM book.

Chris

I sent them a message.  Will let you know what they say.

ceratopsian

They replied to me quickly and also said they'd inform people publically on Facebook.  Here's their Facebook response:  "We are sorry to inform you that our amazon store is experiencing some technical problem. We are working hard to solve it.  Will be back soon!   P.S. Therefore, the sale for Valentine's day will be extended for another week."  Crossing our fingers!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: