News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2017

Started by acro-man, January 10, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dobber

Thanks Ceratopsian  ;)

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Dobber

So still no products products back on Amazon.co.uk. As Ceratopsian reported, they say they are experiencing a "technical issue" but wasn't that what they said about Amazon.com too? They still aren't back there. Hope this isn't a bad sign.  :-\

Chris

ceratopsian

Quote from: Dobber on February 14, 2017, 11:57:10 AM
So still no products products back on Amazon.co.uk. As Ceratopsian reported, they say they are experiencing a "technical issue" but wasn't that what they said about Amazon.com too? They still aren't back there. Hope this isn't a bad sign.  :-\

Chris

Sadly exactly the same thought occurred to me some days ago.  I'm no longer hopeful.  It's more than a week now.

PumperKrickel

deleted

RobinGoodfellow

I had the time to place my order when PNSO came back to Amazon UK on 8 February; then they disappeared again.
They disappeared from Amazon Italy months ago, after Amazon USA, and they didn't come back.
So it's quite clear that PNSO is experiencing some "legal" problem with Amazon.
I don't know exactly but I suppose it's not a "technical" problem....   ;)

I was lucky because my order is on its way now.  ::)

p.s   It seems that T Rex Wilson isn't available through Amazon Germany.

Dobber

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on February 14, 2017, 01:43:00 PM
I had the time to place my order when PNSO came back to Amazon UK on 8 February; then they disappeared again.
They disappeared from Amazon Italy months ago, after Amazon USA, and they didn't come back.

Exactly.

I too was fortunate enough to place an order for the T-Rex "Wilson" and it too is on the way. I just find it nice to have their products available through a reputable site like Amazon.

Chris

ceratopsian

Quote from: SuperiorSpider on February 14, 2017, 01:29:22 PM
Quote from: Dobber on February 14, 2017, 11:57:10 AMHope this isn't a bad sign.  :-\

A sign for what? Them not releasing more figures?

All figures can still be bought through the german amazon page.

I don't think it says anything about no more figures being released, just more difficult to buy them.  As someone else pointed out, "Wilson" is not available through amazon.de.  Nor is their one book that has been translated into English.  Yes, I can buy through amazon.de but I will lose a bit through the need to pay in Euros.  Yes, I could probably find an agent and go through taobao if pushed - but it seems a less comfortable process than dealing via known and trusted amazon.

ceratopsian

.......  So it's quite clear that PNSO is experiencing some "legal" problem with Amazon. I don't know exactly but I suppose it's not a "technical" problem....   ;)

This was my deduction too.

stargatedalek

I wouldn't exactly call Amazon a "reputable site", it's the Walmart of the internet.

ceratopsian

Quote from: stargatedalek on February 14, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
I wouldn't exactly call Amazon a "reputable site", it's the Walmart of the internet.
Reputable inasmuch as it is safe to trust them with your credit card details and to expect a favourable response if goods go astray!

Dobber

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 14, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
Reputable inasmuch as it is safe to trust them with your credit card details and to expect a favourable response if goods go astray!

Couldn't have said it better.

RobinGoodfellow

I'm a VERY long time Amazon buyer.
Never had a problem ever.
I bought from Amazon Italy, UK, France, Germany and USA.
The UK Customer Care Service is excellent (and very fast).
..just my personal experience..

Instead I'm experiencing some problems now with AliExpress from China.  ???

stargatedalek

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 14, 2017, 03:44:34 PM
I'd call that reliable moreso than reputable, same as any mega-business.

Silvanusaurus

I placed an order around the same time, I'm just wondering, how did you find out that the order was on it's way, did you have tracking info for it? I was trying to find out what the status of my order was, but Amazon doesn't show any tracking details for it.

Dobber

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on February 14, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

I placed an order around the same time, I'm just wondering, how did you find out that the order was on it's way, did you have tracking info for it? I was trying to find out what the status of my order was, but Amazon doesn't show any tracking details for it.

I was sent a shipping notification email if that helps.

Chris

spinosaurus1

my tyrannosaurus Wilson is now in Kentucky. should be here within the next 2-3 days. super eager for it's arrival.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on February 14, 2017, 10:43:44 PM

I received a confirmation that my order was shipped but PNSO used a carrier without tracking sistem..
This is my 3' order with PNSO through Amazon.
Last orders took 1 month from China to Italy (mostly because of the Customs Clearance process that's quite slow in my Country..).
So Wilson could be in my hands at the end of February (I hope..).

PumperKrickel

deleted

Silvanusaurus

Ooh! It suddenly turns out I can track the order, it's 'cleared customs clearance process' in the UK already, apparently. Now I am excite. I thought it would take longer to get into the country. I guess I'll have to wait and see if there are any fees though.  :-\

spinosaurus1

Oh dang. Just checked on my order and it turns out that I'm getting it sometime today. The hype is real, lol

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: