News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2017

Started by acro-man, January 10, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Takama on April 28, 2017, 10:39:07 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 28, 2017, 10:27:45 PM
By the way hopefully these figures are available soon Dejankinds shop or in Dansdinosaurs are the only stores that market these figures. In Europe, unfortunately, no company wants to risk selling PNSO figures.

Dejankins said that he will not be carrying Wilson in his shop because they are too expensive.   

I understand it is not profitable. You will have to buy it on Amazon or Ebay or maybe wait for prices to settle down.

lazyrhino

Love Basilosaurus from PNSO :D

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: Sim on April 28, 2017, 02:51:52 PM
Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on April 28, 2017, 12:26:17 PM
I can't wait for that Spinosaurus! Also, is that a mosasaur that it's standing over?

From the photos of it seen here, my guess is the prey is a sawfish: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4650665220

Quote from: acro-man on April 28, 2017, 12:30:43 PM
Allow me to pull you guys back to reality.

Review of Triceratops Dolly, by Xiao Bu

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5092553463

It looks like it has the exact same colouration of the eye and around the eye as the PNSO Tyrannosaurus Wilson.  A pupil surrounded by yellow and then by orange, and then black on the skin around the eye.  Why give this same colouration to both of them...?  I find that black around the eyes looks absurd on both figures.  It's possible to make black around the eye look natural, but on these two PNSO figures it just looks unnatural.
I hope that mosasaur catching a Nyctosaurus isn't just a museum exhibit. It looks so real! It will probably cost around $250 though. It will probably be released later this year or maybe next year. It love the blood vessels in the corners of its mouth on that flesh(What's it called?).

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on May 08, 2017, 08:03:07 PM
I can't wait for that Spinosaurus! Also, is that a mosasaur that it's standing over?

From the photos of it seen here, my guess is the prey is a sawfish: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4650665220

Quote from: acro-man on April 28, 2017, 12:30:43 PM
Allow me to pull you guys back to reality.

Review of Triceratops Dolly, by Xiao Bu

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5092553463

It looks like it has the exact same colouration of the eye and around the eye as the PNSO Tyrannosaurus Wilson.  A pupil surrounded by yellow and then by orange, and then black on the skin around the eye.  Why give this same colouration to both of them...?  I find that black around the eyes looks absurd on both figures.  It's possible to make black around the eye look natural, but on these two PNSO figures it just looks unnatural.
I hope that mosasaur catching a Nyctosaurus isn't just a museum exhibit. It looks so real! It will probably cost around $250 though. It will probably be released later this year or maybe next year. It love the blood vessels in the corners of its mouth on that flesh(What's it called?).

The set mosasaurus vs nyctosaurus of PNSO reminds me a lot of the set parasaurolophus vs deynonychus of Sideshow.  >:D

ZoPteryx

Quote from: lazyrhino on May 05, 2017, 04:59:02 AM
Love Basilosaurus from PNSO :D

It's an awesome model!  ;D

Lots of great photos in that thread!  :o  Anyone know a release date for these?

ceratopsian

The Triceratops is supposed to be ready for shipping in late June, I believe - Monsterhouse HK is taking pre-orders and it's already listed on Taobao.  There are no other release dates fixed - and it's by no means certain that everything for which we have a picture will be released.  The most certain to be released are those on the catalogue sheets, but again, no dates.

Simon

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 10, 2017, 08:14:50 AM
The Triceratops is supposed to be ready for shipping in late June, I believe - Monsterhouse HK is taking pre-orders and it's already listed on Taobao.  There are no other release dates fixed - and it's by no means certain that everything for which we have a picture will be released.  The most certain to be released are those on the catalogue sheets, but again, no dates.

Thanks for the 'heads up', Ceratopsian - I just pre-ordered "Dolly" the Triceratops from Monsterhouse HK ...  ;)

Shonisaurus

Monster House H K? I have bought three of his figures on eBay including the outdated apatosaurus Favorite model from 2004. Then I know where I can buy those PNSO figures. Does tyrannosaurus Wilso also sell it? Anyway I will check daily what items you have in your store.  :)

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on May 11, 2017, 03:35:21 PM

Monster House H K? I have bought three of his figures on eBay including the outdated apatosaurus Favorite model from 2004. Then I know where I can buy those PNSO figures. Does tyrannosaurus Wilso also sell it? Anyway I will check daily what items you have in your store.  :)

I guess you will have found them by now, but yes, they have T. rex Wilson as well.  I believe that if you order by messaging Monsterhouse directly on Facebook, the models are a little cheaper (no eBay fees).

acro-man

Quote from: ceratopsian on May 12, 2017, 08:36:25 AM
I guess you will have found them by now, but yes, they have T. rex Wilson as well.  I believe that if you order by messaging Monsterhouse directly on Facebook, the models are a little cheaper (no eBay fees).

How much are they selling Wilson for?
I wonder if I can find better price for you guys.
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

ceratopsian

Quote from: acro-man on May 12, 2017, 10:52:54 AM
Quote from: ceratopsian on May 12, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

How much are they selling Wilson for?
I wonder if I can find better price for you guys.

I'm baffled - I've just looked now to check.  "Wilson" and "Dolly" were there this morning, but now when I check on eBay there are no listings at all for Monsterhouse sales.  I guess it's some weird temporary glitch, as I can still access the Tapejara (not PNSO!) that I'd added to my watch list this morning.  So all I can say is that their Facebook pre-sale price for "Dolly" was $40 plus international shipping.  Acro-man - I'll be e-mailing you about the Tapejara!

Personally I would always prefer to buy through our own acro-man, as he's always been a pleasure to work with.

ceratopsian

I see from Facebook that PNSO's ZHAO Chuang has created the artwork for a set of Chinese stamps, to be issued on 19th May.  The set is called "Chinese Dinosaurs" and the stamps make up a neat composite picture.

The photos aren't very sharp in Facebook, but you can make some educated guesses at the dinos depicted.  I think the set would make an excellent decoration for my study wall if framed!

PumperKrickel

deleted

ceratopsian

Quote from: SuperiorSpider on May 12, 2017, 02:44:29 PM
Aren´t those exactly the poses and artwork used for the leaked figures? I swear I´ve seen the Tsintaosaurus before.

Yes, I think they are all related.

Reptilia

Nice stuff. But is anything from PNSO supposed to be available anytime soon?

canadian

I wish they could produce some common but smaller size (not mini size) dinosaurs.

ZoPteryx

So if these are any indication of what's to come, looks like we can be expecting a Sinoceratops, Psittacosaurus, and some sort of bird (lower right) at a minimum in the future.

tanystropheus

Quote from: ZoPteryx on May 13, 2017, 02:19:09 AM
So if these are any indication of what's to come, looks like we can be expecting a Sinoceratops, Psittacosaurus, and some sort of bird (lower right) at a minimum in the future.

I don't know about that. PNSO is tricky. We can't assume anything, unless they make an official statement.

ceratopsian

And they are not fond of making official statements!

sauroid

i just want them to stay in business for a very long time
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: