News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

PNSO new for 2017

Started by acro-man, January 10, 2017, 07:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spinosaurus1

man those bust look glorious. all of them are a must have

Halichoeres

The stegosaur is definitely a Huayangosaurus. And both sauropods are Mamenchisaurus! I wonder if they're supposed to be two different species, because they both have bases, so I don't think they're going to be the big vinyl models. Thanks for sharing those photos, Takama.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Dyscrasia

The upcoming PNSO models do look beautiful, and I want them all  ;D

But I certainly hope that PNSO manages to secure deals with a larger number of retailers to distribute their products around the globe.

Cloud the Dinosaur King

I can't wait for that Spinosaurus! Also, is that a mosasaur that it's standing over?

acro-man

Allow me to pull you guys back to reality.

Review of Triceratops Dolly, by Xiao Bu

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5092553463
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

suspsy

Dolly looks very lively and alert. Impressive.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Dobber

Man oh man! The Spinosaurus, Giganatosaurs, and other theropod are must gets for me. Along with the  Amargasaurus, Mosasaurus, and new Microraptor. They look briliant!

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

Patrx

See, previews like those are the kinds of things my wallet has nightmares about.

Sim

Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on April 28, 2017, 12:26:17 PM
I can't wait for that Spinosaurus! Also, is that a mosasaur that it's standing over?

From the photos of it seen here, my guess is the prey is a sawfish: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4650665220

Quote from: acro-man on April 28, 2017, 12:30:43 PM
Allow me to pull you guys back to reality.

Review of Triceratops Dolly, by Xiao Bu

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5092553463

It looks like it has the exact same colouration of the eye and around the eye as the PNSO Tyrannosaurus Wilson.  A pupil surrounded by yellow and then by orange, and then black on the skin around the eye.  Why give this same colouration to both of them...?  I find that black around the eyes looks absurd on both figures.  It's possible to make black around the eye look natural, but on these two PNSO figures it just looks unnatural.

KeU

I'm terribly sorry if this is asked before... but what does PNSO stand for?

Patrx

Quote from: KeU on April 28, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

I think it's "Peking Natural Science-art Organization".

Shonisaurus

I to buy dinosaurs will buy the exotic amargasaurus, tsintaosaurus, giganotosaurus, gigantoraptor and huayangosaurus. Every day I like your figures more.

I sincerely prefer them to small or medium-large PVC as it looks like these figures are made. The others of vinyl I sincerely like but I do not fit in my shelves.  :))

KeU

Quote from: Patrx on April 28, 2017, 03:43:40 PM
Quote from: KeU on April 28, 2017, 03:28:36 PM
I think it's "Peking Natural Science-art Organization".
Thanks!
Interesting they still stuck with the Peking spelling instead of the official Beijing.

Rain

Quote from: Takama on April 28, 2017, 02:57:02 AM
VIA Facebook Catalog shots

I only posted the stuff that was new/never before seen. These are what they will release I think. (someone posted them on Facebook after all)

Had Wilson's head look liked this I would've bought it in a heartbeat, regardless of the price.

Flaffy

Darn these are all really nice looking prototypes (emphasise on 'prototype')
I'll pick up some of these beauties depending on the level of unnecessary gnarliness and blackened eye the final product receives.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Sim on April 28, 2017, 02:51:52 PM
Quote from: Cloud the Dinosaur King on April 28, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

From the photos of it seen here, my guess is the prey is a sawfish: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4650665220

Good eye, I think you're right. That long rostrum doesn't leave a lot of other possibilities.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Rain

Quoted the wrong picture, I meant to quote the picture of the busts, lol..  O:-)

Shonisaurus

By the way hopefully these figures are available soon Dejankinds shop or in Dansdinosaurs are the only stores that market these figures. In Europe, unfortunately, no company wants to risk selling PNSO figures.

Takama

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 28, 2017, 10:27:45 PM
By the way hopefully these figures are available soon Dejankinds shop or in Dansdinosaurs are the only stores that market these figures. In Europe, unfortunately, no company wants to risk selling PNSO figures.

Dejankins said that he will not be carrying Wilson in his shop because they are too expensive.     

yankeetrex

The New articulated mouth Triceratops is shipping by June 15th for those that buy on Taobao.  26 USD plus shipping.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: