News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What's this? EDAGE Tarbosaurus

Started by Mr. Challenger, March 26, 2017, 03:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

CityRaptor

At least no one can accuse them of shrink wrapping.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Blade-of-the-Moon

Obviously based on Papo's running rex..funny how often they are copied vs how rare their product is on shelves.

sauroid

lol looks like Butch from The Good Dinosaur
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jose S.M.

It doesn't look too bad for me actually, just the proportions of.It's head. Looks bulky and without pronated hands.

Loon

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

CityRaptor

Quote from: Loon on March 26, 2017, 07:04:35 PM
Quote from: sauroid on March 26, 2017, 06:37:09 PM
lol looks like Butch from The Good Dinosaur
If he mated with a V. rex

Na, just like a more realistic attempt at Butch.
Oh no

Reptilia

Those "brands" seem to put much more thought in their presentation design rather than the actual product quality. The classy black background and the stylized logo contrast with the extreme ugliness of the figure and its base.

CityRaptor

It's pretty much based on how REBOR does it. Sure they were not the first to do it, but they seem to be the influence here.
Oh no

Reptilia

At least Rebor delivers a quality product. Is this from China?

terrorchicken

Reptilia

Has Schleich vibes as well as old school Collecta, before they were good.

sauroid

this is the outcome if Recur decided to go hard plastic and more "realistic".
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Silvanusaurus

I know how badly Papo's running rex and PNSO's Wilson wanted a child of their own... but at what cost? I think death would be a relief for this animal.

Takama

I think its kind of unique. But how come these comapneys always spawn from CHINA????   It makes it a Pain for me to obtain them

The base reminds me of the little tiles you buy at a Hardwhere store

BlueKrono

Because all things come from China?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Takama

I feel there is somthing cheaply made about this product.       It may look legit but for all i know it could be made from used medical supplies.      How come  no one heard of this before?   How come its from a website that is notorious for selling knockoffs?.    This is how i felt about Itoy.    They give little to no info about themselves when compared to PNSO and recur who are very open.   

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: