News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Some questions of mine :)

Started by Kaprosaurus, July 03, 2017, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaprosaurus

Since no one was replying to my previous thread,I decided to open a general questions thread for people :) Are Prorastomus and Pezosiren different? Or are they synonyms? And are they the only land walking sirenians discovered so far?

BlueKrono

Sorry I couldn't be of any help on the other question...
Those two are different - different names. One was discovered in the 1850's and one was discovered in the 21st century. They are indeed the only two genera in that family discovered so far.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Kaprosaurus

Thanks! I'm researching evolutions of different animals that hasn't been focused alot yet,such as monotremes and sirenians.This will do. :)

BlueKrono

Quote from: Kaprosaurus on July 03, 2017, 01:06:49 PM
Thanks! I'm researching evolutions of different animals that hasn't been focused alot yet,such as monotremes and sirenians.This will do. :)

Cool. And if you're into collecting, the company Yowies makes some pretty cool prehistoric monotremes.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Soopairik

So we ask questions here and people answer them here?

Takama

General Qustion threads are not recomended as the descusions can get confusing. IT sbest to make a Single Topic for a specific Qustion

At least thats what I learnd in the past

Kaprosaurus

Sometimes when I open a specific questions thread,nobody answers them,for me it's also hard to find threads that answers your specific question,and I don't want to flood continous threads.

Takama

Maybe open a thread made Specifically for YOUR Qustions.

Thats what i did,

Ultamatly its up to the Admins to Decide whats the best idea.   I was just stateing what i know from experiance

Kaprosaurus

Oh,thanks.Better rename this fast.

Kaprosaurus

I want to post pictures on the forum and i know how to,but i don't know what is the best website to save your pictures for later uses in the forum,i want to post either a collection thread or an art thread. ???

Halichoeres

Google Photos, Flickr, postimage, DeviantArt, really anything as long as somehow you can get the image URL
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Irritation

Can anyone help me delete a post? The help menu doesn't help because I don't see any remove buttons.

BlueKrono

It can only be done by the admin I think. Flag it and say in the comment that you'd like to delete it, for whatever reason.

Irritation

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 04, 2017, 05:31:36 AM
It can only be done by the admin I think. Flag it and say in the comment that you'd like to delete it, for whatever reason.
Do you mean report to moderator or something like that?

BlueKrono

Quote from: Irritation on August 04, 2017, 02:08:25 PM

Yes, that's the way. Maybe mods can do it too; I don't know how things work on that side. I'm not a moderator.

Irritation

Quote from: BlueKrono on August 04, 2017, 05:46:32 PM
Quote from: Irritation on August 04, 2017, 02:08:25 PM

Yes, that's the way. Maybe mods can do it too; I don't know how things work on that side. I'm not a moderator.
What about a thread? Can anyone delete one?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.