News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Eofauna Steppe Mammoth PVC figure - Coming soon!

Started by Eofauna, August 16, 2017, 09:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reptilia

Maybe it would be better to use the general discussion thread to make suggestions? Just saying.

Ravonium

Quote from: Reptilia on March 10, 2018, 08:42:43 PM
Maybe it would be better to use the general discussion thread to make suggestions? Just saying.

I agree. Also SyndicateBias, please don't use all caps next time you suggest something.

Shonisaurus

A new Eofauna forum should be created in my humble opinion regarding suggestions as is being done with other companies. In addition, with time, a thread like Eofauna 2018 will have to be created like the rest of the companies.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Ravonium on March 10, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

I agree. Also SyndicateBias, please don't use all caps next time you suggest something.

Also, I'd like to specifically request that they NOT make those species (no offense to fans of those species).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

i think they will do what they think its best regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks they shouldn't do.

tanystropheus

I think sauropods might be their strong point.

I haven't a clue how well they design feathers...

Ravonium

Quote from: tanystropheus on March 12, 2018, 02:08:36 AM
I haven't a clue how well they design feathers...

If the fur on their Steppe Mammoth is anything to go by, they should be fine with at least protofeathers.

Halichoeres

Quote from: SyndicateBias on March 12, 2018, 01:15:02 AM
i think they will do what they think its best regardless of what you think or what anyone else thinks they shouldn't do.

What a sensible thing to say.

@Ravonium, tanystropheus: Yeah, I think they can handle any integument they set their mind to.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 11, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
Quote from: Ravonium on March 10, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Also, I'd like to specifically request that they NOT make those species (no offense to fans of those species).

To me honestly I would like new species never made or almost unpublished dinosaurs and in this case theropods. Although in my case I am nobody or anything to advise Eofauna that they will know better than anyone the commercial ins and outs that are in the hands for the massive sale of prehistoric animals.

By the way, I already bought in advance the palaeoloxodon antiquus of Eofauna in urzeitshop. It has come out very cheap, for me it has been a great purchase. I count the three months of waiting to receive in my home this beauty of paleoartistic work.  8)

Mironimus

The Palaeoloxodon antiquus by EoFauna is now available for Pre-Order at Urzeitshop.

Just click on the elephant.

Urzeitshop - dinosaur online shop from germany
https://www.urzeitshop.de/gb/
Telegram: t.me/urzeitshop
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Urzeitshop

Shonisaurus

Miromimus I already bought the palaeoloxodon antiquus in your store as you well know. It is a magnificent figure and I am counting the days for this figure to be liberalized in the market by Eofauna and that it reaches your warehouses.  :)

You already know where you have a safe buyer!  ;)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.