News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Roselaar

Positive for Sauroid! Pleasure doing repeat business with you. ;)

Megalosaurus

Positive for gardemog.
Thank you for the Wild Safari Arsinoitherium.  ;D
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

John

Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

UK

Great big thank you to John.

So pleased it arrived. Hope you like them.

Steve

ProSauropod

Big ups for PaleoWorld / redrik / vitali.  Ordered Dimetrodon & friends, received same promptly.  Actually responds to Messages also.  An inspired diorama scene with some wonderful casting (no clean-up of the teeth required) !  Shipped from over there to US with no issues and well-packaged.  Waiting and saving for the next (hopefully) non-dinosaur release  ::)

sauroid

a big positive (again) for Jan Roselaar. happy to be trade partners for years now (3 i think).
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

gardemog

100% Positive for Megalosaurus.
Thank you so much for your business. Enjoy the figure ;D

Hynerpeton

Positive from a "Former Forum Member" :)
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

postsaurischian

Positive to Bucklander - pleasant transaction - love Australia :)!

Bucklander

Positive for Postsaurischian. Very helpful and friendly. :)

Bucklander

Positive for Roselaar. Sorry it's taken a while to post. Only just worked out how this works "duh". Pleasure to deal with. :)

Megalosaurus

1000% Positive for Roselaar  ;D
Pretty good communication. Nice to make bussiness again.  ;D
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Chad

A 100% positive for frana. Thanks again!

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for brettnj.

His Yahoo Auctions Japan services proved very helpful and went smoothly. I will definitely be using him again.

Georassic

Ditto 0thebigwitec5 above. Thumbs up to brettnj for helping me score a couple of pricey Kaiyodos at a not-pricey price. I'll use his service again.

Georassic

And big positive for DinoLord, helping me cross a couple Kaiyodos off the wishlist.

DinoLord

stargatedalek

Quen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: