News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoLord

Gwangi

Positive for Stargatedalek!  ^-^

SBell

Big thanks once again to Brett for helping me send my money to Japan! So many cool things. So happy.

brettnj

I'm leaving negative feedback for Invicta Hunter.

I'm ambivalent about doing so as I don't like the idea of making private matters public, but I'm at the point at which I need to begin protecting myself for my sake and that of all who buy figures through and from me.  And yes, I'm angry and frustrated over sometimes having my generosity abused and having it cost me money.

Those of you who buy regularly from me know that I am easygoing and go out of my way for my buyers, doing everything I can to obtain their figures and most typically for very little financial gain.  While that was not the case here (IH contacted me for the first time with an immediate and direct request to buy my 3 Dinotales secret Siammotyrannuses for $150 plus shipping, which of course I accepted.), a deal was made for him to send payment in one week and I withdrew the pieces for sale elsewhere and had to turn down the sale of one of them in the process.  I did not hear from him on the intended date.

I contacted him and was immediately (as in he was available to have contacted me as promised) offered a (specific) trade instead, which I declined, and I asked if he would be paying.  I received no response for almost another week and had to send a third mail to get a reply which indicated he would not be paying due to financial issues.

I am normally extremely understanding about such things and offered to delay the transaction, but he declined.   IH also expressed surprise ("Wow") at my intent to post negative feedback, flatly stated that he didn't think he abused my generosity, and offered no indication that he knew he did anything wrong with respect to either not honoring our agreement nor even communicating that fact to me. 

If there'd been any doubt prior, that was enough to make me feel that leaving this is warranted.

Invicta Hunter

Yes, i was unable to go through with the deal and as i explained to Brett i had some unforeseen expenses come about that i had to sort out.
Im not going into anymore detail with this story as i don't really think i want to air my grievance with another member openly on the forum because it seems like a childish thing to do really...
Thanks for being so understanding Brett and thank you for the over exaggerated negative feedback...

Megalosaurus

Positive for DinoLord.
I'm enjoying my new kaiyodos.
Thank you.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

DinoLord

SBell

Big thank you to Brett (brettnj) for yet another happy lot of stuff from Japan.

Roselaar

SpittersForEver

Positive for DinoLord for a smooth sale involving some excellent Kaiyodo, including the special release tarbosaurus which has been on my want list for ages.

DinoLord

Positive for SpittersForEver

DinoLord

Positive for EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

stargatedalek

tyrantqueen

Quote from: stargatedalek on December 21, 2014, 05:53:53 PM
positive for Tyrantqueen!
Oh, good to hear they arrived. I was worried they would be held up with the Christmas rush.

Positive back to you as well :)

thelordsgym

Big positive for Brandem.....excellent work my friend! He is on par with the other best painters on the forum....Kudos!

brandem

Positive for thelordsgym, he knows what he wants and pays in advance.

ignite444

My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

tyrantqueen

Positive for ignite444 8)

DinoLord

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: