News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tallin

Positive for Everything Dinosaur on numerous accounts! :)

ignite444

Positive for tyrantqueen once again!
My Latest Review: Rebor King T-Rex

tyrantqueen

SpittersForEver

Positive for tyrantqueen for a lovely SEGA Tarbosarus model.

DinoLord

tyrantqueen

Positives for Dinomike, DinoLord and Spittersforever. All three were pleasant to deal with :)

Georassic

Positive for Brettnj, who got me a great price on a Kaiyodo Collect Club Protoceratops, well below ebay prices. I will buy through/from Brett again!

dinosaurdungeon

Quote from: ProSauropod on November 05, 2013, 01:35:55 AM
Big plus for Jason Carriere.  I ordered his Amargasaurus on Oct. 31st; it arrived today Nov. 04.  Well-packaged, a clean cast, and he sent out a PM letting me know it was on its way.  Heck of a nice model also !

Wow, Thanks for the great feedback! i just discovered this thread today!

triceratops83

A big shout out to Everythingdinosaur - whatever I buy from you gets here quicker than it would from my own country, and you're on the other side of the world! And to Dejankins, it was an absolute pleasure shopping from you for the first time. I've heard nothing but nice things about your store and I would like to add to that. Thanks!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

stargatedalek

Positive for Tyrantqueen!

tyrantqueen

Positive for stargatedalek 8)

Uroplatus

Positive for postsaurischian.

postsaurischian

:o :D Wow! That was fast! Sometimes it's amazing.
                     Positive back to Uroplatus!

Doug Watson

Another BIG positive for Dan's Dinosaurs!!!

tyrantqueen

Positive for Paleogene Pals :)

Paleogene Pals

Uroplatus

Another positive for Postsaurischian. :)

Roselaar

100% positive for DinoLord! Pleasure doing business with you again. :)

DinoLord

Halichoeres

Positive for Blade-of-the-Moon!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: