News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to have the 2015 CollectA first wave in early July.

And for the record, Canada's terrible dollar is like a 15% or 20% reduction for US customers. And I do have methods for those who don't have credit cards (it is set up to take credit card payments without having to sign up/sign in with paypal) but it requires an email first.

Gwangi

Positive for Libraraptor. Great trade as usual!

Libraraptor

Positive for sauroid! The figures arrived today, save and sound! Thanks for this trade! You can see them in my collection thread.

Libraraptor

...positive for Halichoeres, too!!!

John

Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

ZaZZU2

Positive for Ankoku Daishogun! Meetup was ontime and transaction was smooth.  :) Sorry if this was a bit late Ankoku! O:-)

Piltdown 龍

A positive feedback as well as a thank-you to ZaZZU2  :)  Hope the dinos like their new home  :)
By Grace of God Defender of toothy, lipless, featherless tyrannosaurs

EmperorDinobot

Many thanks to Halichoeres for the Kaiyodo items, Papo items and Carn. Concavenator.
And thanks for the filling and box! Super useful stuff! And the Free Papo Parasaurolophine! <3 you.

Gwangi

Another positive for Halichoeres from me too, now I can cross another Invicta off the list.

Halichoeres

How nice to come back from traveling to these posts! Positives back for both emperordinobot and Gwangi (it was also nice to come back to a new figure!).
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Another positive for amargasaurus cazaui! Got a new Psittacosaurus undefiled by paleontologists' signatures ;)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for Blade-of-the-Moon!

Great buyer and I am glad that I could help you out.

Georassic

Another thumbs up for Brett and his ability to score the pricy Japanese rarities at not-so-pricy prices. I've now bought half a dozen figures through Brett over the past several months. This satisfied customer keeps returning.

EmperorDinobot

Positive for Halichoeres as always. Got four Papos (and to think I used to hate Papo) and two Die-Cast JP stuff to complete my collection.

Halichoeres

Positive back for EmperorDinobot, and another for amargasaurus cazaui! Dinobot, I was surprised you didn't have the die-casts already!

Uroplatus

Positive for brettnj and for Everything Dinosaur.

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 23, 2015, 06:41:22 PM
Positive back for EmperorDinobot, and another for amargasaurus cazaui! Dinobot, I was surprised you didn't have the die-casts already!

I didn't! Now I do.

brettnj

Hey.

For the past year I've been selling Japanese figures to these members and have never left feedback.

So, multiple positives for the following:
Andrew/DinoLord
George/Georassic
Juan/Megalosaurus
Patrick/Ikessauro   
Steve/UK
Kevin/Uroplatus

And very regular--and emphatic due to their generosity in various areas--positives to:
Dean/deanosaurus
Emanuel/Bucklander
Sean/sbell

Thanks again.
Brett

Halichoeres

Big positive for postsaurischian! A very satisfactory trade.

UK

Quote from: brettnj on July 29, 2015, 04:03:02 AM
Hey.

For the past year I've been selling Japanese figures to these members and have never left feedback.

So, multiple positives for the following:
Andrew/DinoLord
George/Georassic
Juan/Megalosaurus
Patrick/Ikessauro   
Steve/UK
Kevin/Uroplatus

And very regular--and emphatic due to their generosity in various areas--positives to:
Dean/deanosaurs
Emanuel/Bucklander
Sean/sbell

Thanks again.
Brett

Big thumbs up for Brett. Great service and price.

Thanks

Steve

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: