News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uroplatus

Huge positives for Postsaurischian, UK and Halichoeres.., and a well overdue but equally huge positive for Brettnj.

Thanks for all the great and rare items guys.  :)

Halichoeres

Positive back for Uroplatus!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

UK

Quote from: Uroplatus on September 11, 2015, 12:20:53 AM
Huge positives for Postsaurischian, UK and Halichoeres.., and a well overdue but equally huge positive for Brettnj.

Thanks for all the great and rare items guys.  :)

A big thank you back to Kevin.

Steve

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for Halichoeres. Great return buyer :)

Glad you liked your items!

Georassic

Big positive for Halichoeres. Great trader!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Roselaar

And a positive for Halichoeres! Pleasure doing business again. :)

ceratopsian

Another positive for Halichoeres.  He sold me two models I very much wanted at a very reasonable price, a pleasure to do business with.  Quick transit to the UK.  Thank you!

Simon

Mega-positive for Tyrantqueen.  Galloping Trike arrived safe and sound and boy does it look good!

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Simon on September 19, 2015, 06:07:16 AM
Mega-positive for Tyrantqueen.  Galloping Trike arrived safe and sound and boy does it look good!
Thanks, positive to you too.

Halichoeres

Positive for Roselaar! Great trading partner.

Halichoeres

Let's see, need to catch up. Positives for:

tyrantqueen
Georassic (again!)
RobinGoodfellows
stargatedalek

If we recently had a transaction and I've missed you, please let me know!

Patrx

Georassic

Another positive for Halichoeres!

stargatedalek

Huge positive to froggie on the ATF!

stargatedalek

Another huge positive for brontodocus!

postsaurischian

HUGE positive to amargasaurus cazaui!
    Items are in great condition and I'm drooling over the cards set :D.

tyrantqueen

Positive for Amargasaurus cazaui and Halichoeres. Both great to deal with. Got my Battats this morning :)

amargasaurus cazaui

@ Postasaur, It is always a pleasure working with you, and glad I could do that for you..enjoy your cards and dinosaur!!!

@ Tyranntqueen, right back at you, got my WWD Anklyosaur, just as promised. Great to work with as always and HIGHLY reliable thanks
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: