News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uroplatus

Big positive for brettnj !

The Spanish theropod set already arrived, in perfect condition. :)

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Positive for stargatedalek and Invicta Hunter!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

stargatedalek

Positive for Halichoeres and Megalosaurus!

Dinomike

Positive for  Dan's dinosaurs, Everything dinosaur, Tyrantqueen, TheLordsGym, MIXVS MINIMAX Brandem and Dinosaur Time uk!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

DinoLord

Positive for Halichoeres!

SpittersForEver

Posotive for Invicta Hunter  :)

Megalosaurus

Positive for UK. Great deal with a Kaiyodo lot.
With this, my Kaiyodo collection is 4 times bigger than before.
Thank U.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

UK

Quote from: Megalosaurus on April 28, 2015, 07:46:11 PM
Positive for UK. Great deal with a Kaiyodo lot.
With this, my Kaiyodo collection is 4 times bigger than before.
Thank U.

You're welcome and positive back in return.

Halichoeres

Positive for Fauna Figures!

deanm

Massive positive for brettnj. 

The Favorite Spanish theropod is amazing!!!!!

I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks - busy at work so my extremely positive for Brett has been delayed (all my fault).

joossa

Positive for EmperorDinobot.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

EmperorDinobot

amargasaurus cazaui

A nice positive for Halichoeres, details in my autographed figures thread, but basically above and beyond and a great person to work with. Ships things well, is fair, honest and does it right...just a great forum member.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Halichoeres

And a belated positive for amargasaurus, who went to some lengths to reward the favor! I've really enjoyed my time on this forum so far, not least because of dealings with folks like a. cazaui.

Roselaar

Another 100% positive for Halichoeres! :)

Uroplatus

A big positive for UK.., thank you very much. :)

UK

Quote from: Uroplatus on May 06, 2015, 03:06:39 PM
A big positive for UK.., thank you very much. :)

Thank you Kevin. Big thumbs up back and I am pleased it got there safely for you

Halichoeres

And another positive for Roselaar!

HD-man

nm
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: