News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Positive for Halichoeres!

HD-man

I recently made my 2nd DTB trade w/Dan ( http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=34 ). He was very good to talk to & negotiate w/. I received the pliosaur tooth replica in a timely manner, well-packaged, & as described. I recommend trading w/him.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Megalosaurus

Positive for stargatedalek.  Thanks.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Halichoeres

Another positive for stargatedalek!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

0thebigwytec5

100% positive for Halichoeres! Great buyer with super fast payment.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Uroplatus

Again a big positive for postsaurischian, thanks. :)

Halichoeres

Positive back for 0thebigwytec5 (did I spell that right?)

stargatedalek

Positive for Halicoeres!

Halichoeres

And a belated positive for emperordinobot

deanm

Super positive for Halichoeres

Great communication and fast postage!   Many thanks!

HD-man

I recently made my 3rd DTB trade w/Gwangi ( http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=16 ). He was very good to talk to & negotiate w/. I received the books in a timely manner, well-packaged, & as described. I recommend trading w/him.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Gwangi

Quote from: HD-man on June 14, 2015, 12:04:33 AM
I recently made my 3rd DTB trade w/Gwangi ( http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=16 ). He was very good to talk to & negotiate w/. I received the books in a timely manner, well-packaged, & as described. I recommend trading w/him.

Positive for HD-Man as well. Was able to check off four books on my wish list because of this guy.

Libraraptor

Positive for Gwangi! The Apatosaurus arrived yesterday, save and sound! Thank you!

Georassic

In case no one else has mentioned it, Halichoeres is a great ebay seller too (under a different name). I bought one of his CollectAs there and didn't realize it was him until he messaged me after the purchase with additional great offers.

Takama

Positive With Dans Dinosaurs.   I always say you cant go wrong with him and i mean it.

I requested he make sure all of my items were free from Paint rubs before sending them to my house. and he Did. Though they were not A 100% spot free(A couple were worse then all of the others)

I commend him for his efforts in making sure he has a satisfied customer :)

Halichoeres

Quote from: Georassic on June 15, 2015, 10:47:56 PM
In case no one else has mentioned it, Halichoeres is a great ebay seller too (under a different name). I bought one of his CollectAs there and didn't realize it was him until he messaged me after the purchase with additional great offers.

Why, thanks for the plug! Georassic was also a pleasure to deal with.

While I'm at it, just finished a very satisfactory (from my end) trade with Libraraptor. Positive experience all around.

amargasaurus cazaui

My latest Halichoeres package came as planned, packed well and just as we agreed. He gets it done...great guy to deal with, but you all already knew that...did I mention he also got me a Paul Sereno autograph? ooops different thread sorry
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

suspsy

I should have done this a long time ago, but I'd like to give out a positive to SBell for being one of the few Canadian sources for dinosaur toys, and more importantly, for his excellent customer service.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Halichoeres

Glad you're pleased, amargasaurus! I enjoy working with you.

Also, to echo Suspy, http://faunafigures.com/ is a good resource. I don't even live in Canada, but with a sufficient quantity, the savings outweigh the international shipping due to SBell's very reasonable prices.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: