News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

Uroplatus

Positive back to Georassic, great trading partner. :)

Roselaar

100% positive for Georassic! :)

stargatedalek

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

joossa

HUGE positive for earth108. Very professional, great communication, great turnaround time, and most importantly, amazing work. Highly recommended for commission work.  :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Uroplatus

Thumbs up for Halichoeres!

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

sauroid

positive and thumbs up for DinoLord (long overdue ;) )
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Halichoeres

Huge positive for Mr. Challenger! Phenomenal artwork and a hell of a bargain--I feel like I've gotten away with something.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

ITdactyl

Big Positive for Mixvs Minimax!  'Got the pterosaurs in the mail today.  Even the packaging is superb.  And I really appreciate the constant communication.

sauroid

Quote from: ITdactyl on October 12, 2015, 04:11:10 AM
Big Positive for Mixvs Minimax!  'Got the pterosaurs in the mail today.  Even the packaging is superb.  And I really appreciate the constant communication.
would be cool to see pics ;)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ITdactyl

Quote from: sauroid on October 12, 2015, 08:53:59 AM
would be cool to see pics ;)

This is noted sauroid.  I'll find time to assemble, paint, post pics and possibly review the 2 figs.  I'm currently in the middle of moving (to another house) so earliest would be this weekend or more likely next week.

Uroplatus

Another positive for brettnj. :)

Mr. Challenger

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 11, 2015, 04:59:35 PM
Huge positive for Mr. Challenger! Phenomenal artwork and a hell of a bargain--I feel like I've gotten away with something.
Thanks for the positive Halichoeres, It's fantastic that you enjoy my work. Another positive for you :)

DinoLord

Positives for brettnj and sauroid!

Sim

Positive for Halichoeres!  His communication was great, and the items he sent me were well protected.

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 01, 2015, 07:00:33 PM
Positive for Sim!
Thanks Tim!

terrorchicken

Georassic

Huge positive for Roselaar!

postsaurischian

VERY HUGE positive to brettnj!
If I hadn't already, I now fell deeply in love with the SEGA Prize Amargasaurus :-* (must be a girl!).

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: