News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Positive for Megalosaurus!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Positive for therizinosaurus!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

amargasaurus cazaui

Throw out a nice positive for Stargatedalek, quite easy to work with, thorough and communicative...I am quite happy with my purchase from her. Thanks!!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

stargatedalek

A positive for amargasaurus cazaui too! An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Halichoeres

Positives for deanm, Bucklander, and postsaurischian!

deanm

Halichoeres

Positive for stargatedalek!

Roselaar

A huge 110% positive and a big sloppy kiss for Moodyraptor! He proved extremely kind and helpful in getting me a hard to find set, and did so impressively fast as well. Hopefully I can return the favour in the future! :)

stargatedalek

Pachyrhinosaurus

Positive for EmperorDinobot!
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

amargasaurus cazaui

Not sure if I am allowed to leave a positive for Helge (postsaurischian) but he sent me a model for my psittacosaur nest I did not have...just cause! Random acts of kindness are awesome

Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Arul

My rebor acro is finally on the way to my house in Semarang from tax office in Jakarta, positive for Adopt-A-Saurus ID (one of rebor official seller) from indonesia they accept international order too  :D

sauroid

Quote from: Arul on November 12, 2015, 02:44:55 PM
My rebor acro is finally on the way to my house in Semarang from tax office in Jakarta, positive for Adopt-A-Saurus ID (one of rebor official seller) from indonesia they accept international order too  :D
do they have a website?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Viking Spawn

Congrats Arul!  I know you are going to love that one!   :)

Viking Spawn

Quote from: sauroid on November 12, 2015, 06:28:53 PM
do they have a website?

I believe they do.  I know they are on Facebook.

copper

positive for thelordsgym and Chad!

Arul

Sauroid, emm they dont have a website for now, but they are very responsive on fb :)

Viking Spawn, yes i love it since the first tease :D it arrived this morning and the most important is thank God the paint is all good 99%, no scracth, miss paint, etc. now lets see how long my acro can stand properly, i hope forever after :D

UK

Big thumbs up as always for forum legend Rob, theLordsGym.

Thanks mate.

amargasaurus cazaui

Guess I will lead out on this one...and give Ikesauro a very solid positive for a trade. I finally have my Salvat Psittacosaurus pair and he is in posession of a set of spanking new Battats as requested. Good trade, great to work with and no regrets, solid all the way

postsaurischian

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on November 12, 2015, 02:30:53 PM
Not sure if I am allowed to leave a positive for Helge (postsaurischian) but he sent me a model for my psittacosaur nest I did not have...just cause! Random acts of kindness are awesome

:o Is there any law against me? Or rumours I haven't heard about yet ;D?
I hope you are allowed to and send a positive back to you for pleasant conversation and for being very helpful with U.S. things!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: