News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Quote from: thelordsgym on December 22, 2015, 10:51:55 AM
Positive for EmperorDinobot......thanks for the extra!

Enjoy them!

Patrx

Yet more positive feedback to Dan (of Dan's Dinosaurs)!

ceratopsian

A positive to earth108 for his Parasaurolophus juvenile.  Beautifully painted and beautifully packaged.

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

earth108

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 30, 2015, 05:09:42 PM
A positive to earth108 for his Parasaurolophus juvenile.  Beautifully painted and beautifully packaged.

Positive to ceratopsian. I'm glad you like it! ^-^

Quote from: Halichoeres on December 31, 2015, 05:57:03 PM
Positive for earth108!

Thank you Halichoeres! A big positive for you! ;)

EarthboundEiniosaurus

A big positive to earth108, all of my Kaiyodos came in today, great packing job, they're all in great condition! ;D

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

earth108

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on January 02, 2016, 07:33:04 PM
A big positive to earth108, all of my Kaiyodos came in today, great packing job, they're all in great condition! ;D

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Thank you very much EarthboundEiniosaurus! A big positive for you too :)

Georassic

Another positive for Brett. I took advantage of his great clearance prices!

ceratopsian

And another positive for Brett.  I too was clearance shopping.  Edmontosaurus arrived very quickly in the UK.

Roselaar

Positive for Komododragon. Pleasure doing business with you!

Halichoeres

A belated positive for dylansdinocollection!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

amargasaurus cazaui

Kayakasaurus deserves a good feedback...I bought one of his unpainted models and had it sent directly to Martin. It has arrived safe, unbroken and as agreed, so thanks and suggested to do business with.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

sauroid

how long should one wait until really sure of having been gypped and start broadcasting the ID of the culprit?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

PaleoMatt

How does this thread work, I'm really confused.

stargatedalek

Quote from: sauroid on January 17, 2016, 04:12:09 PM
how long should one wait until really sure of having been gypped and start broadcasting the ID of the culprit?
That depends on the time of year and your location, but I'd say you should definitely confront the seller first.

ceratopsian

Another positive for Brett. Package crossed Atlantic in under a week.

Halichoeres

Quote from: TE Matt on January 17, 2016, 04:13:42 PM
How does this thread work, I'm really confused.
Have you used eBay? It's like that. If you've made a purchase or completed a trade on the forum, this is where you leave a comment about whether you had a positive experience with the forum member you conducted the transaction with.

Doug Watson

A big thank you to Brett aka brettnj. He tipped me off to an eBay listing for my latest holy grail the Kaiyodo 1/100 Dinoland Velociraptor figure. Ended up winning it for $57.77 but when you add the GSP charges and the exchange it cost me $123.52 Canadian. All that for a figure that I held in my hand for $5 and change way back at Disney. Is there a support group for people like us yet :o
Oh yah he also tipped me off to the Mosasaur from the same series but it went for $112.50 US so I had to bail.

Bucklander

Two thumbs up for Brett, I've gotten an enormous amount of great figures through him over the past year or so. I'm not in the habit of using this thread but I thought I'd rectify that. Just this last week the entire set of Kaiyodo dinotales figures and the Collect Club series arrived (all 189 or something). So very many (around 189) thanks Brett.

Bucklander

And another two thumbs up for Sean (Sbell). Just took advantage of his Geoworld clearance. Not usually a fan of Geoworld, but these are underrepresented genera, and at the low prices Sean is selling them for, I liked them twice as much as I otherwise would! Thanks very much Sean.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: