News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

I have to say, these new Battats I got from Amargasaurus are awesome! Great trade, huge positive for Amarga!

Megalosaurus

Positive for Halichoeres.
Good figures, good price, excelent service.
Gracias amigo.
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Halichoeres

Positives for:

Bucklander
RobinGoodFellows
stargatedalek

Thanks, guys!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Halichoeres

Positive for Silvanusaurus!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

postsaurischian

:D Big Positive for Kayakasaurus!! Love the Hylaeosaurus.

Dinomike

Everything Dinosaur rocks! They have such amazing service! They kept me fully informed on the new CollectA spino until their arrival.   Fantastic customer service!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

thelordsgym

Big positives for both Copper (amazing work!), and Steve (UK)!

ceratopsian

Two positives for Mr. Challenger.  I'm the proud owner of his Therizinosaurus diorama.  And now his re-paint of the Carnegie old version of Maiasaura sitting (heavily!) on her nest has arrived - along with a matching juvenile (a surprise!) 

Halichoeres

Positives for EarthboundEiniosaurus and gursar!

stargatedalek

Halichoeres

Positives for:
amargasaurus cazaui
dylansdinocollection
Kayakasaurus

Thanks, guys!

Newt

Positive for Kayakasaurus! I am excited to start work on my new Hylaeosaurus!

thelordsgym

Big positive for Paleoferroequine...excellent work and service!

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Newt on December 09, 2015, 08:37:46 PM
Positive for Kayakasaurus! I am excited to start work on my new Hylaeosaurus!

I can't wait to see it finished!
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Bucklander

A big thank you  (positive) to Tim (Halichoeres). :)
Thank you.

Georassic

Quote from: postsaurischian on December 07, 2015, 10:56:15 AM
:D Big Positive for Kayakasaurus!! Love the Hylaeosaurus.
Ditto! Glad I scored the last green one! And that nest is fantastic. I look forward to Kayakasaurus' future figures.

ceratopsian

A positive to Jetoar.  My lovely slate-blue painted version of his Kosmoceratops model was waiting to be unwrapped when I got home this evening.  And it's a delight.  I love the way his feet sit so neatly in the footprints on his base too.  Thank you Jetoar!

Jetoar

Quote from: ceratopsian on December 17, 2015, 05:39:03 PM
A positive to Jetoar.  My lovely slate-blue painted version of his Kosmoceratops model was waiting to be unwrapped when I got home this evening.  And it's a delight.  I love the way his feet sit so neatly in the footprints on his base too.  Thank you Jetoar!

Thank you Ceratopsian, I am really glad that you purchase it and it arrived safe  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

EmperorDinobot

thelordsgym

Positive for EmperorDinobot......thanks for the extra!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: