You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PICS 09/03/21 Sauroid Collection

Started by sauroid, October 02, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

i agree. i wish ALL prehistoric marine reptile figures come with a base.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

PNSO and Dino Expo Gigantoraptor pair

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

Magnificent photographs and my congratulations. Honestly, the gigantoraptor is one of my most loved Chinese dinosaurs. As I have said in other posts, the PNSO gigantoraptor is by far the most beautiful figure to date made in the toy dinosaur market.

Shonisaurus

Deleted

sauroid

sauroid

i finally completed this group minus the Sinosauropteryx

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I am very pleased for you that you got these. They are nice little figures
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

sauroid

Halichoeres

Still waiting for that Tsintaosaurus to be made at a larger scale...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres do you think PNSO would still push through with that venture? it's been years...
Sega Vignetteum Amargasaurus and Triceratops with chick (the wide mouth bothers me otherwise it looks ok)

Halichoeres

Quote from: sauroid on March 16, 2021, 03:35:21 PM
avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres do you think PNSO would still push through with that venture? it's been years...

It might not be the same one they showed a few years ago, but I think a larger-scale one is pretty likely at some point.

Those Vignetteum figures are so nice. I wish Sega had stayed in the game.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on March 17, 2021, 07:41:25 PM
Quote from: sauroid on March 16, 2021, 03:35:21 PM

It might not be the same one they showed a few years ago, but I think a larger-scale one is pretty likely at some point.

Those Vignetteum figures are so nice. I wish Sega had stayed in the game.
hoping for a mid-size line Tsintaosaurus from PNSO someday too.
the latest PNSO additions to my collection...
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

Halichoeres

They did a nice job with the paint on this Microraptor; it almost looks iridescent.

sauroid

yes very faithful to the fossil evidence that Microraptor's feathers were black-bluish iridescent

Shonisaurus

avatar_sauroid @sauroid My congratulations on your new acquisitions. The PNSO tyrannosaurus is excellent makes a good set, or rather a good diorama with its Eofauna counterparts.

On the other hand, I also like the microraptor, those iridescent colors are beautiful although perhaps from my point of view it is the weak figure of the PNSO group of 2020 and even 2021 to date.

sauroid

the REBOR Grab N Go vynil Tyrannosaurus V1. may not be accurate but still beautiful.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your acquisition, if you want to be honest, that Rebor tyrannosaurus figure is for me one of the most accurate that exists on the market. Ideal for a collector, I really like that figure.

sauroid

thanks Shoni, it's just a bit too big compared to some recent T. rexes.
anyway, i also recently received the V1 of Wilson T. rex by PNSO

sauroid

SidB

avatar_sauroid @sauroid , you're gathering up quite the collection of PNSO's - you have an eye for quality.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: