You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PICS 09/03/21 Sauroid Collection

Started by sauroid, October 02, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

Never heard of Eikoh before. Any further information would be welcome.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on May 24, 2020, 07:44:18 PM
Never heard of Eikoh before. Any further information would be welcome.

They released two sets of miniatures, in 2017 and 2019:
2017 http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5873.0
2019 http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8093.0
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

Favorote Co. Brachiosaurus

EIKOH

others:

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

Nice additions to your collection, Favorite's brachiosaurus and Schleich's anhanguera luckily I got to know them but what styracosaurus, iguanodon, ankylosaurus and mammoth do they belong to?

sauroid

thanks Shoni. the Styracosaurus and Iguanodon are by Eikoh, the Saichania is by Kanna Dinosaur Kingdom Nakasato, the mammoth is by NBGI Animal Kaiser.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

PNSO Tsintaosaurus mini
[/url]
[/url]
FAVORITE CO. V2 Stegosaurus

Kabaya Triceratops white var.

EIKOH Ankylosaurus

Halichoeres

I didn't know the Kabaya trike came in white, that's an interesting piece!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 17, 2020, 01:53:44 PM
I didn't know the Kabaya trike came in white, that's an interesting piece!
yep, the dark green is the most common (and then the blue one).

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions, I like all your figures especially the EIKOH Ankylosaurus and the white triceratops of Kabaya. Nice collection!

sauroid

hi Shoni and thanks. (havent been in the forum lately)
my acquisitions from recent months
Zhejiangosaurus by Vitae

Papo cave bear

REBOR hazelnut

Favorite Co. Pteranodon (G. sternbergi)

thedeadlymoose

avatar_sauroid @sauroid That Zhejiangosaurus is lovely! What seller did you acquire it from?

I ask because I believe some sellers out there are selling the old dull paint job, and I want to avoid that. 

sauroid

Quote from: thedeadlymoose on February 16, 2021, 09:31:40 PM
avatar_sauroid @sauroid That Zhejiangosaurus is lovely! What seller did you acquire it from?

I ask because I believe some sellers out there are selling the old dull paint job, and I want to avoid that.
hi i really dont remember anymore (bought from Aliexpress) but i will try to check out. :)

SidB

Good to note your posts, avatar_sauroid @sauroid , it's been a while - welcome back.

sauroid

Quote from: SidB on February 17, 2021, 01:49:01 PM
Good to note your posts, avatar_sauroid @sauroid , it's been a while - welcome back.
thank you so much~!  :)

Halichoeres

sauroid

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on all your new acquisitions. The one I like the most of the group that you have bought is the Vitae zhejiangosaurus is a great figure! For now I am glad to see you again at the DTF.

sauroid

thanks Shoni!
Favorite Co. Plesiosaurus

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your purchase and on your photography, Favorite's plesiosaurus is for me without a doubt one of the few scientific plesiosaurus that is reluctant to recreate the Loch Ness monster.

Halichoeres

I wish more plesiosaurs came with bases like this.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: