You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PICS 09/03/21 Sauroid Collection

Started by sauroid, October 02, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

Quote from: SidB on May 09, 2021, 09:11:19 PM
avatar_sauroid @sauroid , you're gathering up quite the collection of PNSO's - you have an eye for quality.
thank you. im still searching for the Huanghetitan.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

SidB

Quote from: sauroid on May 10, 2021, 06:01:50 PM
avatar_sauroid @sauroid , you're gathering up quite the collection of PNSO's - you have an eye for quality.
It was on my search list too, when I was laboring under the misconception that it was 1/35 scale. Apparently it's 1/18, so I was led to believe.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Like this, or cheaper/different?^^

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001369243309.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.45.719b4cd7qWlQGk

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

avatar_sauroid @sauroid Best wishes for your purchase, the huanghetitan from PNSO is a very expensive animal, it cost me about 98 euros but then it is a very cool and immense sauropod, a sincerely desirable figure not only for its size but for its beauty comparable to Nick the ceratosaurus or the paraceratherium of itoy to give two examples.

Halichoeres

Quote from: SidB on May 11, 2021, 04:55:22 AM
It was on my search list too, when I was laboring under the misconception that it was 1/35 scale. Apparently it's 1/18, so I was led to believe.

Works pretty well as a 1/35 titanosaur of some other species, but yeah, I get 1:17-1:18 based on an average of the preserved elements.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

SidB

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 15, 2021, 01:45:54 AM
Quote from: SidB on May 11, 2021, 04:55:22 AM

Works pretty well as a 1/35 titanosaur of some other species, but yeah, I get 1:17-1:18 based on an average of the preserved elements.
Thanks, avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , for the confirmation. Truth is truth, I've moved on from that particular search.

sauroid

the classic PNSO Shantungosaurus, Mandschurosaurus and the "no brand" Kronosaurus from mainland China

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I do love those big Hadrosaurs from PNSO, congrats on your new lovelies
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions, by the way that shantungosaurus has brighter colors than the PNSO figures had, in my case it has much duller colors.

sauroid

thanks Gothmog and Shoni
PNSO mini Yangchuanosaurus

Favorite Co V2 Parasaurolophus

CollectA Elasmotherium

SidB

That was a very fine Parasaurolophus, reminiscent of the classic Battat one. The Elasmo is a big bruiser, to be sure, it's always a treat when CollectA releases on of their Cenozoic mammals. I'm looking forward to their Doedicurus.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions. Magnificent figures sincerely acquired both the elasmotherium Collecta and the parasaurolophus from Favorite as well as the yangchuanosaurus from PNSO are better to have those figures physically, the difference between the photography of those figures compared to having them in person improves ostensibly. Thanks for sharing.

sauroid

SidB

Great selections, avatar_sauroid @sauroid  . I didn't mind the cost of the Pachycephalosaurus too much, myself, since it's such a fine sculpt.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on all your new acquisitions, sincerely the figures recently released by PNSO are highly detailed figures with outstanding sculpture. I believe that PNSO's theropods and bipedal animals are some of the best on the market for highly scientific dinosaur figures.

sauroid

thanks folks. i got my Pachy @US$22.00. i think that's not a bad price. :)

SidB

Halichoeres

That's a good batch, especially the Pachy and Para.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Lovely acquisitions, some nice quality stuff
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: