You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PICS 09/03/21 Sauroid Collection

Started by sauroid, October 02, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

very old pics of my Happinet (sorry bad pics)

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Halichoeres

I'm struck by how similar that Saichania is to Araki's sculpt for the Kabaya line.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 11, 2020, 06:11:42 PM
I'm struck by how similar that Saichania is to Araki's sculpt for the Kabaya line.
this one? yes i see the similarity.

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Shonisaurus

avatar_sauroid @sauroid Nice collection of Happinet dinosaurs thanks for sharing.

sauroid

thanks Shonisaurus. :)

Happinet Smilodon

Happinet Amargasaurus

sauroid

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

sauroid

Shonisaurus

avatar_sauroid @sauroid Of your new acquisitions, the most impressive is the Favorite Soft Model's apatosaurus, which is very similar to its resin counterpart. Thank you for sharing the photos and I congratulate you on all your new acquisitions.

sauroid

awww thanks Shoni. take care be well. :)

sauroid

Shonisaurus

I congratulate you on your new acquisitions, I like all your figures, especially the mosasaurus from MiniaturePlanet.

sauroid

thanks avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus. actually, they are not that new. havent gotten anything new since the start of the quarantine era (late Feb/early Mar). hope to start getting new stuff again as soon as things get better.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: sauroid on May 02, 2020, 02:31:58 PM
thanks avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus. actually, they are not that new. havent gotten anything new since the start of the quarantine era (late Feb/early Mar). hope to start getting new stuff again as soon as things get better.

avatar_sauroid @sauroid The same happens to me. All my packages are being held at customs by the pandemic. You have to be patient and wait.

sauroid

Shonisaurus

Thank you very much for your  words sauroid. The same luck I wish you.  :D

Halichoeres

Why so many Eikoh mosasaurs? (Aside from the fact that that's one of their nicest figures)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 07, 2020, 01:52:55 PM
Why so many Eikoh mosasaurs? (Aside from the fact that that's one of their nicest figures)
i couldnt resist not getting just one EIKOH Mosasaurus.  ;D

sauroid

decent Schleich releases from last year

EIKOH minis

Shonisaurus

My congratulations, according to you regarding Schleich's dinosaurs, the diabloceratops and dracorex of Schleich came out in terms of beauty, on the other hand the mini figures of EIKOH minis are very cool.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: