You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW PICS 09/03/21 Sauroid Collection

Started by sauroid, October 02, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

I think the DK figure is the Saichania. The Pawpawsaurus is less spiky.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

sauroid

yep, theyre almost painted the same way hence the confusion sometimes.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

sauroid

Kaiyodo Dinoland T. rex

Kabaya Apatosaurus, Stegosaurus, Tyrannosaurus

Papo baby rex (green var.), Safari DOC Velociraptor, Schleich Kentro, SEGA dino king Penta

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Libraraptor

I still like your collection very much!

sauroid

sauroid

Safari Ltd Anatotitan and Apatosaurus, Carnegie Quetzalcoatlus

NBGI Archaeopteryx, Favorite Pachycephalosaurus, Hasbro Velociraptor, Yujin Therizinosaurus

sauroid

Papo Velociraptor V2, WS Gastornis, Carnegie Sinraptor, WS Pachycephalosaurus

Colorata dinos, Favorite Plesiosaurus, Favorite S2 Pteranodon, Favorite S1 Parasaurolophus, Favorite S2 Tyrannosaurus, Geoworld Spino and T. rex

Lontic Pterodaustro, Safari toob Caudipteryx, Dilong, Euparkeria, WWD mini Alexornis, Pachyrhinosaurus trio

sauroid

Favorite S2 Allosaurus, Kaiyodo Triceratops

various (Safari toobs, Fame Master, Colorata, etc.)

vintage-ish mini monochrome dinos (if you have any infos would be appreciated)

Jose S.M.

Favorite Allosaurus are good, both versions have tempted me since I started collecting but I wish they were bigger, and in version 2 case, a bit "fatter"  :))

Shonisaurus

I thought that the Allosaurus Favorite model of 2013 did not stand on its own. Now I see that some figures are standing.

Magnificent Sauroid collection.  :)

sauroid

yeah V2 is even narrow from above.

i guess the reason why it could stand without a base is bec the plastic material is harder, more rigid than the usual soft plastic used by other companies (downside is they could break easily)

thanks Mr. Shoni. :)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: sauroid on February 08, 2018, 07:58:14 AM
yeah V2 is even narrow from above.

i guess the reason why it could stand without a base is bec the plastic material is harder, more rigid than the usual soft plastic used by other companies (downside is they could break easily)

thanks Mr. Shoni. :)

You're not sauroid, I understand that what you're saying is true. A terĂ³podo to avoid strong abrasions or breaks will have to sacrifice its stability as it happens with the terĂ³podos of Favorite or of other companies of toys and that is the reason for which they have a base. I congratulate you sauroide for your collection.  :) ;)

sauroid

Carnegie Carnotaurus V1, Carnegie Parasaurolophus, Favorite Parasaurolophus

Fame Master Spino, T. rex diorama, AAA retro Allosaurus

sauroid

Bullyland Edaphosaurus and Bullyland Protochirotherium

Bandai Allosaurus, Ichthyosaurus, Velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus, Pteranodon

no-brand Nodosaurus

my damaged Invicta Apatosaurus :(, Stegosaurus

Mackeral

Nice figures, like Bullyland Protochirotherium and the models with the water bases :)

Libraraptor

What happened to the base of the Protochirotherium?

sauroid

Quote from: Libraraptor on February 19, 2018, 12:12:16 PM
What happened to the base of the Protochirotherium?
i dont know, but it arrived that way.  :)

thanks Mackeral.

Shonisaurus

Magnificent figures sauroid, the protochirotherium thing happened to me. I had to buy another one. Unfortunately it was lost because it was sent to an incorrect address (in this case province) and I had to make a claim to the postal service. It came to me exactly like yours.

I had to buy it again and in this case it arrived in perfect condition. In short, it cost me the protochirotherium almost as much as a resin work. But fortunately the one who wanted to my home arrived.

I have to emphasize that nobody, not the supplier, not the postal or customs service, was to blame. As I say, we are all human and therefore we are wrong.  :)

Lanthanotus

Some very intersting figures.... what's that NBGI Archaeopteryx?

Jose S.M.

Great figures, specially those Bullylands. The nodosaur looks cute  :D and those bandai are cool too.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: